Over/Under

• bosman
    DeSoto, WI

Whatcha ya think fellas?

OVER or UNDER

I’m an OVER type guy myself.

NOTE: Ply & pattern exempt from discussion.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m an over, but the wife can NOT get his right. Drives me nuts!!

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

As long as there is more than 2 sheets I am happy either way but prefer over

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

ditto

big G

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I had this discussion on a hockey board. Should be ‘Over’ by a landslide. Under is not aesthetically pleasing and does not provide any advantages over, so to speak ‘Over’.

Now if this follows the other board, soon we will have the crumple or fold discussion.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Over, I have three women in the house meaning I use less TP than anyone…….who do you think always finds themselves with an empty roll almost always

That is why I refuse to put the seat down

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

I have the same problem. Over no doubt.

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Has to be over. Is there really any other way? Like a lot of things, the wife will never get this right either…

rmartin
    United States

Loose sitting on top of the roller. Yep, no women living here.

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

You really want to get their blood boiling. When you use the last piece of TP get a new roll out and put it on the sink. As long as theirs TP on the roll its no biggie. My pet peeve is when you go somewhere like a rest stop or some other sh#$%r and the TP comes off a sheet at a time or you cant roll it off you have to do the hand over hand method Dan

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Whenever my wife claims that a guy can’t fix anything, I just walk her to the TP dispenser, point out the over position, and say, “Well, I just fixed this! AGAIN!”

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I thought this was settled in the 70’s by Archie Bunker!

-J.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m a “whatever way it happens to get put on” type of guy…although the wife is either over or under…can’t recall which.

But…instead of using the back up TP under the sink, she’ll call me to hand her one from the closet. This way the back up is always there…all 8 rolls.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Definitely over.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

when you boy is just about 4 and put his dad to shame on being a prankster……you put the TP UNDER!!!

Nothing like chasing your boy around the house as he streaks out of the bathroom grabbing the end of the TP, giggling cause he has a streamer.

Or

just sitting there and he gets the evil grin and starts pawing the TP with it over, unrolling it faster than all get out……..while giggling.

OR

if I unroll it in the toilet, how much can I get in the toilet before she plugs and over-flows. (Dad didn’t giggle at that one…… )

If ya put it under, it helps deter. doesn’t fix it, but deters….

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

I fixed my wife and girl good on this. The last time I remodeled our bath I installed the dispenser vertical, this way nobody can flock it up cuz it already is…

bts
    Centuria, Wi.

Over!

alumanator
    New Hope, MN

Quote:

I fixed my wife and girl good on this. The last time I remodeled our bath I installed the dispenser vertical, this way nobody can flock it up cuz it already is…

But here is the question now Right or Left.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.