Holiday Give Away – Great Gear… FREE to enter..!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Happy Holidays from In-Depthangling.com, B FISH N Tackle Co., Jolly Ann Marine & Outdoors & Fin-Tech!

We’re pleased to announce a holiday give away promotion!

The fine companies listed above wanted the chance to say “thanks” to all the visitors of In-Depthangling.com and throw out a chance to win some holiday goodies… and every registered In-Depthangling.com member is eligible to get in the drawing for FREE!

Here’s the Prizes to be given away (Check out the respective websites to see the goodies!):

A $100 gift certificate from http://www.bfishntackle.com!

This prize is good towards an assortment of BFT plastics, to be selected by the winner! BFT sells ringworms, super doos, K-Grubs, and other plastics all us walleye & bass guys have been using with so much success over the past couple years.

A Motorola TALKABOUT® T5620 Two-Way Radio NiCD Rechargeable Double Pack Gray from Jolly Ann Marine & Outdoor!

Jolly Ann Marine & Outdoor has some of the lowest pricing to be found anywhere on a HUGE selection of marine electronics, radios, GPS units, digital cameras and…. shipping is ALWAYS FREE!

Two jig kits, 1-36 Pc. Nuckle Ball kit & 1-30 Pc. Zone-R kit, from Fin-Tech!

Fin-Tech produces some of the most innovative jigs and spinners on the market, featuring HOT glow & metallic colors!

Here’s how to enter:

Any registered user may make a post as a reply to this message. One and only one post will be accepted per registered member. Any duplicates will be deleted. That post enters you into the random drawing to take place on Dec. 23 (Tuesday) at noon.

Any unregistered visitor may register and enter by making a reply post to this message.

If you are NOT registered yet, click on “new user” at the top of the forum and follow the simple instructions. Then come back here and throw your name in the hat by making that reply to enter.

For those not yet registered, all info required during registration (it’s minimal anyway) is kept in strictest confidentiality. No SPAM. No marketing campaigns… none of that crud. Just access to more features on a great site and a chance to win some great prizes.

Determining the winner..!

Each registered user has a user ID number. Each registered user that posts will have their unique ID number added “to the hat” for a RANDOM drawing. Dustin Stewart has volunteered to officiate and witness this event to make sure everything is done fairly and in an unbiased fashion in true lottery fashion! Since we have 3 prizes, 3 names will be pulled from the hat. The first name pulled will have first choice from the prizes available, second name pulled will choose from the remaining prizes.

These prizes have no cash value and are not transferable. In-Depthangling Staff or it’s representatives including Pro & Field Staff are NOT eligible to win. Also, no winners of past giveaways in the past 12 months are elible for this drawing. Sorry guys!

aprock
    Kingsley, Iowa

Sign me up

kwkfsh

With 3 prizes I have 3 times as many chances to not win.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Please draw ME ME ME!!!!!

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

I see I have the same chance at winning this as the Vikes do against KC.

newt
    Pillager, MN

I’m in!!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

enter me please.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Im there.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Count me in!
    Thanks much.
    JWB

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Count me in

Thanks!!!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I am in.

look-a-like
    St. Charles, MN

Sounds like an offer I can’t refuse, count me in.

redneck
    Rosemount

Maybe Santa will come early!! Put my name in the hat.

bam_bam
    Badger, MN- not too far from the big pond!

sign me up-thanx!

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

Count me in, please.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

merry x-mas!

greg716
    Inver Grove Heights

PICK ME!

Bird
    River Falls, WI

Sound easy enough…..I’m in.

john_r
    LaCrosse Wi

I’m in thanks

ash3sean6
    Woodbury, MN

Have I mentioned that you look marverlous? Pick me!

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

sign me up!

JBUSCH
    Hastings,MN

Count me in
    cant thank ya enough

riverfan
    MN

Please enter me!

o.m.f.t.
    Rochester Minn

Count me in guy’s THANKS Jim

mnangler
    Wabasha, MN

Count me in!!!!!!!!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 180 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.