More news from the Trumar homestead

• mstrumar

Well since we are sharing info from our home.. I will share MY proud moment from the week as well. My 17 year old son Sterling, this weekend enlisted in the United States Marine Corps…He has to stay on the straight and narrow and finish high school, But come June 14th next year he will be off to basic training. I am one proud mama

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

God Bless…and good luck.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

I am one proud mama

You should be
    Please tell him THANK YOU

Ron

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

Tell him Thank You

sink-her
    Kasson MN

congrats go get em

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Tell him Thank you!!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

You have a lot to be proud of ……best of luck!

silv3rjad3
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey this is Sterling. Thank You all for the support it is much appreciated. Your all very welcome, I am following a dream I have had for years, and in the process I will defend American freedom…How much better could it get?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Follow your dreams! (who said that anyway?)

God’s speed Sterling!

hoistafish1
    Long Prairie,MN

Thank you!!! STAND TALL

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Went the same route out of high school. Best thing for me at the time. I needed to see the world!

Tell him thanks and good luck!

Semper Fi. Once a Marine, always a Marine!

-J.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Thank You Sterling I didn’t even wait to graduate, went to basic between my junior and senior year. If I had to do it again, I would do like you are… I missed too many graduation parties Stay safe and again, Thank You

big G

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

Hey this is Sterling. Thank You all for the support it is much appreciated. Your all very welcome, I am following a dream I have had for years, and in the process I will defend American freedom…How much better could it get?

Congrats, and Thanks!

Here is a BIG Hoo Rah!!!! on your behalf!
    Be safe and follow your dream! When you get to be my age you will have a lot to look back on and no regrets for not doing it.

mstrumar

Quote:

Thank You Sterling I didn’t even wait to graduate, went to basic between my junior and senior year. If I had to do it again, I would do like you are… I missed too many graduation parties Stay safe and again, Thank You

big G

As far as I can figure now, they make them finish school. which is a BIG plus with me. You guys on here just make me all that much more proud of him….

THANKS!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.