FREE FOOD!

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

My wife came accross this and I thought I would toss this up here. Oprah has a deal with KFC for 4 free chicken meals. If you go to Oprah’s web site and click on the KFC offer, you will get re-directed to KFC Coupon give away. Deal is only good for printing these out before midnight tonight. Also, I found out by trial and error you need to refresh your browser each time before you print. Not the most user friendly for me, but I have my 4 free chicken dinner meals.

FREE CHICKEN DINNER

chomps
    Sioux City IA

thanks man!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

All of us guys need to save as much as we posssibly can so we can re-direct those funds to something more usefull…..like another $6.49 Rapala

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

Even free KFC is not worth going to that liberal crack pots website!

–Whitey

markmoran
    Rochester MN

Randy, no need to lie, we all know it was you watching Oprah and she told you to check it out!! haha
    Just kidding!

tweedlap11

Thanks for the heads up ! I printed my coupons and put it on Facebook. I know some people who can use a nice meal.

Waiting for Rush Lindbaugh’s sponsors to offer some free Oxycontin.

tweed

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Randy thanks for the link!

Jim11 === when you see that make sure you post that link

mud

The download time has expired. You cannot get them any longer.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Randy, no need to lie, we all know it was you watching Oprah and she told you to check it out!! haha
    Just kidding!

And that is exactly why I wasn’t going to post this!

gregmerz
    Minnetonka & Remer, MN

According to the news today, you can’t use them either…

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

Quote:

My wife came accross this and I thought I would toss this up here. Oprah has a deal with KFC for 4 free chicken meals. If you go to Oprah’s web site and click on the KFC offer, you will get re-directed to KFC Coupon give away. Deal is only good for printing these out before midnight tonight. Also, I found out by trial and error you need to refresh your browser each time before you print. Not the most user friendly for me, but I have my 4 free chicken dinner meals.

FREE CHICKEN DINNER

GOOD GOD PEOPLE ITS OPRAH!!!!

Bow down before your new overlord!

She’s evil! don’t give into her manipulative and devious ways.

Her and her cohorts have probably injected the chicken with drugs to make men more docile and easy to manipulate!(Stedman?)

Don’t give in!

Fight the evil Oprah!

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Quote:

Quote:

FREE CHICKEN DINNER

Her and her cohorts have probably injected the chicken with drugs to make men more docile and easy to manipulate!(Stedman?)

Don’t give in!

Fight the evil Oprah!

That’s funny!
    Wow, I hate her too!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

FREE CHICKEN DINNER

Don’t give in!

Fight the evil Oprah!

That’s funny!
    Wow, I hate her too!

I’m in the hate club also

I wonder if the desert was served on the floor

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.