WALMART HAS EVERYTHING

• mrwalleye
    MN

WALMART HAS EVERYTHING
    One day, in line at the company cafeteria, Joe says to Sam behind him, ‘My elbow hurts like heck. I guess I’d better see a doctor..’

Listen, you don’t have to spend that kind of money,’ Sam replies.

‘There’s a diagnostic computer down at Wal-Mart . Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what’s wrong and what to do about it.. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars . . . A lot cheaper than a doctor ‘

So, Joe deposits a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Wal-Mart.

He deposits ten dollars and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits.

Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout:

‘You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity It will improve in two weeks. Thank you for shopping @ Wal-Mart.’

That evening, while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Joe began wondering if the computer could be fooled.

He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter, and a sperm sample for good measure.

Joe hurries back to Wal-Mart, eager to check the results. He deposits ten dollars, pours in his concoction, and awaits the results.

The computer prints the following:

1=2 0Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. (Aisle 9)

2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.. (Aisle 7)

3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.

4. Your wife is pregnant.. Twins. They aren’t yours. Get a lawyer.

5 . If you don’t stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better!

Thank you for shopping @ Wal-Mart

scrrcs
    Jefferson,Wisconsin

Sharon
    SE Metro

Ahh ha ha ha! I thought this was really going to be about something you found at Wal-Mart!

adam dungan
    Two Harbors

Quote:

Ahh ha ha ha! I thought this was really going to be about something you found at Wal-Mart!

Got me too.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Thank you I have not heard a funny joke in a long time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.