Reusse and Company?

• sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

Any fans of the new Reusse and Company show on KSTP 1500 in the mornings? Reusse’s voice is a little rough, to say the least, but I have become a big fan of the show. One of the guys on the show lives in Hudson and boats on the Croix. I was a long time fan of Tommy B on KQRS, but found myself getting bored with the same old stuff. I started losing interest after Tony Lee was fired.

kt2

92 was better with Lee’s bits, what ever happened to him?

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

I used to litsen to the morning show for years. I gave up about one week into Reusse’s show. I can get his liberal dribble from CNN anytime. He needs to go back to sports.

Pal

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I didn’t know there was a morning on a clock.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I have been catching that morning show now that 1500 automatically comes on in the am after a Twins game.

I’m not much of a fan. Reusse is like a “good ole boys” club and once that starts to wear on you, its all downhill from there. I actually think Sid is more insightful and less of a suck-up.

ET

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

I actually think Sid is more insightful and less of a suck-up

Spoken like a true….golfer.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Don’t you have to actually say nice things about someone to be a suck-up? Reusse rarely has anything nice to say about anybody. Sid on the other hand is the biggest name-dropping suck-up that ever lived.

dd

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

DD-

Not at all. I think Reusse rips people not because he believes in what he’s saying but because he gets people to react to the statement. Shockjock.

To me, that’s sucking up to the listeners and his cronies on the show! He’s just finding anything to to rip, trying to come off as some crotchety old grump –

To be truely fair, you have to like some things and dislike some things. Just hating everything gets really annoying, especially when it’s done for a reaction.

He needs to find a new angle every once in awhile. Saying the same old joke like hating golf or publicly funded sports stadiums gets old after a while.

See you tonight BK.

ET

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.