Saddam caught?

• Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

Early reports are saying that Saddam has been captured,
    let’s hope so…
    If you are for or againest the War you gotta be glad about this.

Merry X-mas,
    Bowfinhunter

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

While listening to MPR this AM on the drive to the resort I caught a report that Tony Blair was substantiating these reports. Good news indeed.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Great news!!!!!!! now lets put an end to this war.

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

They shaved him,took dna and confirmed that they do have him in custody . He was hiding in a hole, just like the rat that he is .

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Great Christmas gift and a morale booster for our fighting men and women. God bless them all!!!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Aright !!! Now we can get this war over and help the people. Thanks, Bill

newt
    Pillager, MN

Let’s hope things start to mellow over there so we can get some of our troops back home.

bassmaster
    SE, MN

One durt bag down! One more to go!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Hopefully this will be the beginning of a peaceful trend in Iraq………….but someone’s gotta tell these folks that automatic weapons aren’t for shootin’ around in celebration like the old Hollywood westerns! 8 people shot and killed by celebratory gunfire…………where’s the victory in that?

The war on terrorism must continue………….but it’d be nice to see Iraq settle down some.

Our world leaders are in my prayers.

StaleMackrel

“Let’s put an end to this war”! Wow! I must live in a different world at a different time! I have a son in the military. If you do not think that this is not world war 3 and we have just started you must be staring at a bobber in the river too long!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

If you do not think that this is not world war 3 and we have just started you must be staring at a bobber in the river too long!

I don’t think the US started anything. I’m so thankful to have George Bush leading this country. This was a job that needed to get done. Period.

Would you rather live in a world where Osama BinLaden and the Taliban were leading Afganistan and Saddam Hussein was still in charge in Iraq? Don’t ever forget that these people want all Americans DEAD!

….And they brought the war here first.

Jon J.

StaleMackrel

Hi, I think that you missed my point because I agree with you 100%. Need I say more? Thanks for the response!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I hear ya SM,

I’ll cheer they day all of our troops are home and give them a heros welcome back.

Our Troops are the BEST!

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Quote:

someone’s gotta tell these folks that automatic weapons aren’t for shootin’ around in celebration

Ahhhh, young grasshopper… Have you learned nothing?

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Quote:

someone’s gotta tell these folks that automatic weapons aren’t for shootin’ around in celebration

Ahhhh, young grasshopper… Have you learned nothing?

Uh Ohhh……….I think the G man’s got one on me here! I mean, I don’t like to recognize my own level of…………….(stupidity? for lack of a better word?)…………but I think there’s a big ol’ plane flyin’ overhead and I got no idea what’s on it!

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Replacement for a broken firing pin showed up Saturday. When I got it in last night, I was so happy I ran into the front yard and popped a dozen rounds into the air.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Replacement for a broken firing pin showed up Saturday. When I got it in last night, I was so happy I ran into the front yard and popped a dozen rounds into the air.

“I have learned that a warm wind can lift the fog, making it easier to see,” said Grasshopper. “My perception was the fog and your instruction was the warm wind. It has been lifted and I can now understand.”

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

To quote George W. Bush ” Good riddance.”

Gator Hunter

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Gianni, I’m really sorry about the kid’s posts….I thought my jig missed him last summer….

I was going to comment on shooting in celabration/populated areas….but I don’t think I can/should without having a warm wind lift my behind….that’s how it went wasn’t it?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

he, he, he!!! That’s a good one koonce.

Did everyone catch David Letterman’s top ten the other night? Funny stuff:

10. “Be honest…have you ever seen a nicer spider hole than this?”

9. “Who’s got a coat hanger — this beard itches like a son of a bitch!”

8. “Anyone have a mint?”

7. “Is this about the illegal music downloads?”

6. “Am I going to be on ‘Cops’?”

5. “Which describes me better right now — ‘haggard’ or ‘grizzled’?”

4. “How did you get past my impenetrable styrofoam brick?”

3. “Do I get the 25-million-dollar reward?”

2. “How’s the war going?”

1. “Will you go easy on me if I tell you where Martha Stewart is hiding?”

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.