are you ready for a laugh..

• Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

ding…ding….round 2

first off, let me just say that Mr. Beach Brian “probably” doesn’t deserve this….alright, he’s really done nothing at all to deserve this…..but, when you post a pic of yourself holding such a gaint sheepie in a public fishing forum, your gonna get what’s comin to ya. such an easy target….but he has such good sense of humor (i hope)

what Beach Brian really thinks

i realize that i just set myself up big time. but i’m a man, i can take it….come one buddy, let me have it.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

TOOOOO Funny Jake!!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Let the games begin.

Gator Hunter

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Jake – This is pretty good but – you asked for it!! Gittem, Brian. You haven’t got a hair on your !%@#!! if you let this go. I think you need to do something equally dumb. This time of year the rest of us need something to entertain us until we get fishable ice. Sic’em, Brian. I double dare you – I triple, double dare you.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

ok, now that was worth the good chuckle.

thanks for sharing

shane

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

OK! It’s the bottom of round two….but, you will have to wait until I can get my wife off the floor before I can respond…

It would have been believable….except for that last line…..

PS…com…I’ve done more things more dumb more often than I care to talk about….any more! But I’ll try

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Brian. Is that really you? Never new you where that way. I will try to find some help for you. Hold in the buddy.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Jake…just to show there’s no hard feelings…want to go fishing with me sometime?…..buddy?

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

….anytime

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I’m laughing my fool head off! Gotta give ya that Jake!

Tell you what though…………..you may have it up on him with the cyber stunts but I gotta fairly warn you…………..you get in the boat with him and it’s a WHOLE NEW GAME!

I can’t tell you what the game is but I’ll give you some helpful hints so you can effectively prepare for this day.

You’re going to need a full face helmet. Make sure it’s got good aif flow because it’s likely he’ll wait until the dead of summer to invite you out.

You’re going to need a can of bee killer. Don’t ask……….just bring it!

Don’t bring anything to troll with. This will help tip the scales to the “visiting team”.

If wagers are placed, don’t let him con you into betting for the boat. I own 50% and wouldn’t want to leave you with half a boat!

Seems like there’s more so if I think of it, I’ll mention it to ya!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Still! That is NOT fair! I gave him plenty of hints with the swinging hook.
    Nothing like giving the guy the edge….

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

oooooohhhhh…that swinging hook was supposed to be some sort of hint….warning perhaps ….i thought you were just showing me what it looks like when a sheepie takes your bait

i appreciate the heads up kid. i’ll be sure to bring one of those funny lookin green helmets that they sell at Hy-Vee. those things are in-penitrable by any treble hook ever made

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

That was pretty good My hats off to you Jake

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Aww c’mon BB………..who ya kiddin’? Jake’s just comin’ out from “under wing”……..a sprout! You can’t put a Wile E. O’Coyote like yourself on the assignment and call it fair.

This is like that ol’ John Wayne movie (McKlintock – I think….) where he’s got to “establish a couple of rules” before he let’s the youngster go after the older tough dude. Jake ain’t dumb but he’s a bit wet behind the ears yet…………..in reference to you at least!

So, now that I’m done “funnin’ with ya”, I’ll let “Lil’ Jake” take over.

Wait a minute……………………..I think I hear Bill callin’ for another group hug…………..GOTTA GO!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.