Goooooooo……>SEAHAWKS!!!!!

• cfwalleye

Just thought I’d stick in my Seattle support since I’m grossly outnumbered here. Actually, I’m a transplant from NoDak who was a lifetime Vikings fan until I moved here. When they’re not playing the Seahawks, I still root for the Vikings but today, the Seahawks are going to show them how to play football. Should be a real shootout. I’m predicting a final score of about 92-87. Since I stick to my teams, my Fantasy Football team is completely made up of Seahawks and Vikings so either way, I’m getting my points today.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Just thought I’d stick in my Seattle support since I’m grossly outnumbered here. Actually, I’m a transplant from NoDak who was a lifetime Vikings fan until I moved here. When they’re not playing the Seahawks, I still root for the Vikings but today, the Seahawks are going to show them how to play football. Should be a real shootout. I’m predicting a final score of about 92-87. Since I stick to my teams, my Fantasy Football team is completely made up of Seahawks and Vikings so either way, I’m getting my points today.

OOPS!! Nice call on that one cf walleye. LOL

Gator Hunter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.