The Kab

• jhs426
    Illinois ,Lake

Anyone knows where to fish the Kab please send information we are going June 6 to 13th. I already have the map just need good info. Are there any crappie there? We are fishing for Big Pike and Smallmouth bass, and of course Walleye.

roth1995

First you are going about the best time of the year. Great job. Walleye should be hot. Check out any windy, rocky or weedy point. Some of favorites are Noshota point, Ram Islands (watch for the rocks), Ram Island and Pine Island. I fish mainly for walleye’s. There are a ton of weedy bays that hold northern. Obviously look for the rocks when hunting for Smallies. Crappies are very scattered this time of year. Good luck and take it all in.

brent.miller
    Iowa

I have fished the kab. We are going back up last week of may. We have had really good luck around sugarbush. We caught a lot of northern and a lot of walleye. Never did catch any crappie, but did get a few smallmouth. There are a lot of rocks just under water surface so be careful driving. Great lake to fish and a lot of fun. You can catch a lot of walleye right off the docks at night with shiners. Most walleye we caught were around 17.5 inches, which is tough when the slot is no fish between 17-28. We did catch a lot of keepers too though. Which resort are you going to?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.