Falcon Rods

• wing_nutt3

Does anyone fish Falcon graphite rods, I fished them when I was younger my dad also fished one. They sure were nice rods, and I know cabela’s stopped selling them. The guy at Cabela’s a few years ago said they stopped carrying them.(Did not sell he said) They are really a quality rod and they are not like a cheapo rod. I fish loomis and croix now and always loyal to fenwick. Anyone fish those Falcons anymore?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

We used to get a few in Gander occasionally. They went off the shelves very fast. A friend of mine is sponsored/sales rep for them. Shoot me a pm if you want his number.

I thought the ones that passed through Gander were very nice rods, but I’ve never actually fished with them. Unless you count flipping a jig at a bucket in the store…..

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

I have 2 of them and like them a lot. They are pretty sensitive and well built for the money.
    They have taken some good abuse and still work well. I would definitely buy again.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I love them, they are my favorite rods.

The Cara line (2nd from the top of the line, about 120 bucks) are my favorites.

Sensative, but most of all, light and tough as nails.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.