Snow is here

• erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Quote:

8 miles SE. Chatfield. Started raining about 12:15. Real heavy sleet right now. Roads are going to be a mess. There’s going to be a lot of cars in ditch,just pray nobody gets hurt.

In Grand Meadow and it has been sleet/rain for close to 2 hours and the roads are about a 1/2″ to 1″ of slush it is going to be a fun one tonight!

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Almost a white out in Eagan right now.

Jami

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Jami

Same here. I knew it wouldn’t hold off forever. We basically got an nearly instant inch of snow with more coming down hard.

jimfish

It is snowing hard in stillwater at 1:15 pm

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

Quote:

Jami

Same here. I knew it wouldn’t hold off forever. We basically got an nearly instant inch of snow with more coming down hard.

Met a friend for lunch. Nothing on the ground when I walked in at 11:30, over a 1/2 inch by 12:30 when I walked out.

I still think it’s gonna miss us.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

about 1:00 flurries have started. Schools have been let out early, but nothing is sticking yet.

FDR

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Thunder snow here in Rochester now.

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Major flash of lightning too.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Just a regular snow shower here in River Falls.

I have it covered if it snows hard. Bret, your daughter and I thank you for the beer.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The snow is coming down hard while its thundering and lightning in Rochester. Weird.
    Thanks, Bill

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

It is coming down sideways here in St Paul looking out the office window. Going to be a great ride home.

Broncs

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

I have it covered if it snows hard. Bret, your daughter and I thank you for the beer.

She is a keeper, while you are there fix her headlights so I don’t have to this weekend please

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

It is coming down sideways here in St Paul looking out the office window. Going to be a great ride home.

Broncs

I hear ya Jeff, it is going to be a killer commute home that whole 1.7 miles.

What?????? I have one stop light that could slow me down.

kooty
    Keymaster

Quote:

Quote:

She is a keeper, while you are there fix her headlights so I don’t have to this weekend please

Jimminy crickets!! You just asked Bk to FIX something. OMG, you’ll be lucky if the car makes it home this weekend if he starts “fixing” it. Please call Dean for a personal reference on Bk’s abilities.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Snowing so hard here in Hudson, visibility is limited. Out my window I cannot see 200 yards.

Eric

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Kooty, you give me no credit. Once the alternator is pulled out the light bulb is an easy fix.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Kooty, you give me no credit. Once the alternator is pulled out the light bulb is an easy fix.

Never mind

channelcatben
    South Minneapolis

Visibility was less than a block on the way home. You’d just suddenly see headlights a couple hundred yards away. Pretty slow going… it’s coming down fast. I just shoveled five inches off my sidewalk in south Mpls, at about 2:30.

Looks like a good night to watch a movie and have a couple beers. I won’t be going anywhere. Take it easy on the roads, guys.

kooty
    Keymaster

Seems to have lightened up a lot here in Minnetonka. I’m leaving for home now. See you in two hours!

I like your thinkin’ Ben

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Started here in Princeton at about 10:30

Just measured on the rail of the deck and we have just short of 2″

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

We got enough here in New Prague to pull out the sleds again, off I go! That drive home was a long one!

Viewing 21 posts - 31 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.