• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Max Online:
    23 Members
    77 Guests
    100 Total
    (12/01/03 11:34 AM)

100 people on-line at one time is a TON of people! Welcome, everyone!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Actually….

Max Online:
    17 Members
    89 Guests
    106 Total
    (12/01/03 11:49 AM)

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

We knew it was just a matter of time!
    Good work James, and all else involved!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Unbelievable…!

Max Online:
    27 Members
    93 Guests
    120 Total
    (12/01/03 12:01 PM)

Is this place ever growing or what?! 60 days ago our “Max On-line” was in the mid-60’s.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I’m in the “quality” business, and when you offer a good product with good quality, you get a good return on your investment…….

As the old saying goes……….”If you build it……they will come…”

Good job!

look-a-like
    St. Charles, MN

Hey James I can’t think of a better way to spend my lunch hour. So much info, so little time.
    Mitch

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The good news is there’s a TON of people here sharing info. The bad news is my “poor little Windows server that could” is going into melt-down…lol I can see an upgrade in the near future if this continues. Unix here we come….lol

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Good job H2O, when someone does a job right the word spreads.

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Awesome….and its your fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Way to go..

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Question. If I have three computers logged in at the same time, does that count as 1 or 3…’spose it would be one member, I reckon?

What ever! 103 – 106…it’s over 100!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

excuse me,pardon me, excuse me, pardon me,wide load comin thru…

man 100+ people in here and still room for more…this place is huge !!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Full Speed Ahead!!!
    Thanks, Bill

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Just one unless you are physically browsing the site on all 3 terminals at the same time. (if that’s the case, man, you need some help…lol) The system we use basically tracks active user sessions over a predetermined amount of time. In our case, over a 10 minute span. We ended up with a high of 124 today… so during the 10 minute span of time, 124 seperate user sessions were recorded. Lots of pages being dished by the server during the peak and we survived but I’m quite certain a new server better be in our short-term plan to accomodate the grow we continue to experience.

Quote:

Question. If I have three computers logged in at the same time, does that count as 1 or 3…’spose it would be one member, I reckon?

What ever! 103 – 106…it’s over 100!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hey H2O, if you need help with new capacity my cousin don’s a wiz at them. He builds $2500 units for $600 with new parts. He retrives imformation from drives that have been through fires etc.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hey MossyD’

I’ll keep that in mind. Money doesn’t grow on trees so if I can save some bucks that’s great. No need to buy yet… just anticipate and monitor growth in advance of the need. It will happen soon enough though. the longer I can put it off, the better.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Beach Brian
    If you are logged on with three computers at once do you learn three times as much fishing info? Boy, some guys will do anything to get a leg up on the other fisherman. LOL

Gator Hunter

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Well….you’re right. My secret is out. I figured it’s the only way to get a head of Stillakid…it’s still going to take years…even with three ‘puters.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

James,

I also have a little expertise in this area. If you want to discuss, let me know when we are fishing……Hahaha. Let me know if you need any assistance with the new hardware.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Well….you’re right. My secret is out. I figured it’s the only way to get a head of Stillakid…it’s still going to take years…even with three ‘puters.

And you have to fish a lot less too!!! Tell you what…………it’d do a ya a sweet vibe to get one up on “da Pup”, but knowledge and application are still the determining factors of success! If it’d help your endeavors, I’ll sign you up for “The Kid’s Baitcasting – 101” class……………..no trees required! (don’t hurt me!)

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.