JollyAnnSales

• lv2fish

I am wondering if anyone has purchased products from JollyAnnSales as I am thinking about buying a GPS for a Christmas gift and have never bought anything from this company. Your thoughts and help on this would be appreciated

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I personally have not , but I know some from this site have…I know Wade and have talked to him personally(in-depth) and he is a square shooter.I will be upgrading my electronics and I will be buying from him..You won’t be sorry..

lv2fish

Thanks I appreciate it.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Wade is a good friend of mine and he will treat you right.He has great sevice and prices.Best of luck.
    Ryan Hale

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

luv2fish

Wade @ Jolly Ann Outdoors has great to me both times I’ve ordered from them. the first time it was for a garmin 162 which has been a great unit and the second time was for an accessory. Great service w/ super pricing. Free shipping and everything has arrived on time.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I just bought a handheld VHS radio from him and the service was great. Really nice caring people who want you happy and satified with your purchase. I would buy from them again for sure. Plus you get free shipping and if you live outside of Iowa you pay no sales tax. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.