Freezin MY TAIL OFF!

• rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

I took this shot the other day with the new big lens I have… this guy had a look on his face of “why doesnt someone just shoot me?” it was COLD.. the wind was blowing hard so he turned his back to it which blew his tail over his head… and he tucked his paws against his chest to warm up…. sheeeese life is tough for a tree rat!…..

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

then I had to shoot some birds too…. heres a pretty smug cardinal….

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

ok.. so the red bird got a chance… heres a blue jay….
    this one was out a ways.. 50+’ or so…

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

then theres this one… I get the feeling that little chickadee is saying… what about ME? ya BIG PIG!!…

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Great pic’s RiverEyes…..thanks for sharing!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

You’ve certainly developed an ” ‘eye” for photography buddy! Are you ever going to come back to the ripplin’ waters???

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

thanks for the thoughts!….
    and yeah… PUP… Im a comin back to the river and THIS time I toting a BIG CANON…… so yawl bettuh be a mindin yur own biznezz…. or Ill be a takin some shots atyah…. an Im not jus a whistlin dixie either…. that is if’n I dont blow my fool head off first… the other day I did’n know that thar canon was loaded and it went off in muh hands!…. prid neer sheered a piece right off’n me…… an ah looked kinda funny….. Ah sweah I jus did’n know it was loaded!….

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Looks to me like we just found your new avatar!!!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Great, I can tell the winter just is going to be a little bit shorter this year, the KID, and RiverEyes are already warming up for the Winter ’03-’04 Fued. thanks in advance for the enjoyment of listening and watching. Jack.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ahh, there are times to relpy to posts and there are times to keep your keyboard shut….I think, I should pass….(you did leave yourself wide open Mr. R. Eyes!)

Hope you all had a great Tgiving with the family.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

awwwww geeeeee BB…. usually when I leave myself open its cuz Im fishing for a shot or 2… do I need to paint a crosshairs on my forehead? OK…. here ya go….. looky Im a deer!!… moooooo mooooo

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

ohhhhh wait…. heres another deer!… this tricky deer is sitting up in a tree.. but dont be fooled!!

(yeah.. ok Im bugged bout hunting accidents again… on the Wi opener a guy shot his partner cuz he saw a pair of eyes! thought they were a deers….)

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nice photos Rivereyes, this is the stuff that keeps winters enjoyable. I’ve got to get my scanner reloaded but im having trouble with driver, too many viruses.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

thanks on the photo comments… Ill try and keep the “entries” down to a dull roar… I just found out talking this morning to a free lancer… that I should be snapping 5 contest entry candidates PER day!….. *sheese*… well… so I will have lots of pix on hand I guess…. by the end of this winter I might be pretty good… Ive improved tremendously since this summer….

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hey Rivereyes, what kind of film are you shooting with. Ever try Agfa film? Its a german made film and i think its every bit as good as fuji or kodak. Its nice and clear and you can buy it in all the diffrent speeds you need. Its not as expensive as fuji or kodak eigther. I shoot with it now because i like it.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

Hey Mossy!….
    film? whats that? seriously… I shoot totally digital… most of these shots are coming from a canon digital rebel SLR

Kerry Harvey
    Brownsdale, MN.

Hey Super Dude, Are you Martin Mulls brother?

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Great pics Ken! You have a great eye for photography.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

5 entry level photos a day? No wonder you’ve “gone to the birds!” We gotta getcha back on some FISH………. some SERIOUS fish if we’re gonna getcha back where ya belong AND support your new addiction!!!

Feud? We’re a feudin’? Well, I guess maybe a spoke a “feud” too many words again!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

feudin? why of course were NOT feudin!?!.. perish the thought!……

btw…. hey PUP… did you happen to stop by my house today disguised as a chickadee?? something about the wondrous grace and style of this bird reminded me of you…..

(nothing like a perfect 3 point landing!!)

ferny
    Stillwater, MN

Hey MossyDan, By Kodak film PLEASE! It’s Made in the USA. We have laid off thousands of Americans in our consumer film division since the 9-11 economy downturn. AGFA and Fuji are a couple of our main competitors in this area. If you just can’t stomach the film can you at least get them printed on Kodak paper? Did I mention I work for Kodak here in Minnesota?

Thanks, Really!

Ferny.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

feudin? why of course were NOT feudin!?!.. perish the thought!……
    btw…. hey PUP… did you happen to stop by my house today disguised as a chickadee?? something about the wondrous grace and style of this bird reminded me of you…..
    (nothing like a perfect 3 point landing!!)

…………You saw that??? Well, I guess I’d be embarassed but a perfect 3 don’t always come from me after a Hudson to Osceola marathon! But as usual, tired or otherwise, you didn’t see me for very long did you?

So………….now that you’ve got MY spy cam figured out, maybe you can save me a few trips and TELL me when in the heck you plan on getting the boat wet??? This window peekin’ thing……………..kinda like watching Extreme Chess, isn’t it?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.