WHERE ARE YOU FROM ???

• jwmii
    La Crosse, Wi

Born and raised in La Crosse, Moved to Rochester MN for a few years in the early 80’s. Met my wife of almost 25 years there but couldn’t get used to the taste of that purple cool aid so I brought my bride back to the land of Green and Gold and now live in West Salem.

garydickmeyer
    plymouth

great ? I live in plymouth grew up in osseo! I love to fish & hunt. Just got married to my bride molli this last august 23!!! I enjoy guiding fisherman and tournament angling!!!!

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Born and live in Merrill Wi.

vern
    Richfield, MN

Raised in SW Minneapolis where I first started fishing on Minnehaha Creek as a kid in the 70’s. I soon moved on to Lake Harriet & Calhoun & fished them almost every summer day growing up. I currently live in Richfield.

Tom S
    Woodbury MN

Grew up on a farm in Tiskliwa IL, then off to the U of I in Champaign Il, Jobs then took me to Carbondale Il and Tampa Fl where I meet a MN gal and ended up Woodbury in 1998… Love it up here in Minnesota

wing_nutt3

Raised in Austin MN, now California.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

1974 – born in Manila, Philippines
    1976 moved to Cottage Grove, MN
    1977 Little Canada, MN
    1979 Cottage Grove, MN
    1992 started College in La Crosse and have pretty much stayed in the area and living in La Crosse, Barre Mills, Onalaska, and finally Holmen.

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Born and raised in Greene, Iowa. Spent 5 years in Cedar Falls, Iowa for schooling and a couple in Waterloo, Iowa working. Then crossed the border to da north for Maplewood, MN for 3 years. I’ve been in Oakdale for the last 5 years.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

I originally hail from PARTS UNKNOWN

OK, I guess I am from Faribault, MN born and raised. A few years in St. Cloud for school, a year or two in the Twin Cities before I learned that life is much too short to deal with that crap every day, and I now live in Mantorville, MN.

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Cedar Rapids Iowa for about 55 years now

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

born in crystal MN, then moved to Brooklyn park, then to Osseo, then to Wilton (by Bemidji), then to Osseo, then to Bemidji, then to Duluth, then graduated from Aitkin. moved to cities, moved around about 12 more times, then I have lived in Blaine, MN for the last 9 years.

shane

riverfan
    MN

Born in LaCrosse WI but move to Alanson MI as a rug rat. Returned to LaCrosse/Onalaska at 5 years and stayed through high school and X-ray training at the Gunderson Clinic. After a short stint in the Navy I moved to Rochester, MN where we were wed and raised our family. I retired 3 years ago after 38 years at the mayo Clinic. Ten years ago we bought a condo in Wabasha and we are in the process of moving there permanently. Love that Mississippi River!

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Born in Minot, ND
    Raised in Rolla, ND and Grand Forks, ND
    College in Dickinson, ND back to Grand Forks for a couple years then Moved to the cities in 2000 and live in Cottage Grove

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Born in McHenry, IL (North East)

Went to college in Winona and never left the area, I now live in Rushford, MN and love it up here – wouldn’t mind living a little further north either…

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Grew up in Dyersville Iowa- Field of Dreams is there and that’s about it. Moved to Iowa City for college and now live in North Liberty.

jason-pitts
    Des Moines, IA and Hager City, WI

Born and raised in Epworth, IA, college in Iowa City, now living and raising a family in Des Moines, IA. Like Des Moines but it is too far form THE river

BIGFISH1

Born and raised on the South Side of Chicago and I now reside in Milton Wi. Best thing I ever did was get out of the Big City!!!

doubleshot
    Brooklyn Park, MN

Born & Raised in Brooklyn Center MN
    now reside in Brooklyn Park MN (big move )

with a stint in Madison for college (Go Badgers!!)

emover
    Malcom, IA

Well,
    I’m thinking this would best be set to music, such as I’ve been eveywhere, but here goes;

Born in East Chicago, Ind.
    then in Hammond, Ind.
    a couple of places in NE Mo near Kirksville,
    then in NW Mo. at Elmo,Wilcox,Pickering,Stanberry,and St Joeeph.
    Then to Mn, Plainview, Wabasha, Winona, Albertville, Monticello, and about 4 months in Cliffside Park NJ.
    Then to Oelwein IA, and 33 years in Hazleton IA. the last 26 months in Grinnell IA.

As far as the wiseguy that wondered about where we’re going, I’m pretty sure the destination is at the end of the road paved with good intentions

dave

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors BIG FISH 1!!!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Born and raised in Rochester MN for the most part, lived in Kasson MN (about 15 miles from Rochester) till I was 6 then moved to Rochester, still here probably until I retire. I would love to live closer to pool 4 but I can not complain, my wife wants to move south when we retire. I tell her no problem we can move south to Iowa where I can chase monster whitetail bucks.

molitor

18 years of Coon Rapids Minnesota and still running… although I’ll be at Bemidji for the next 4 years temporarily. College

uffdapete
    Rainy Lake, MN

Good idea!
    Born: Cottonwood, MN
    Graceville, MN
    Crookston, MN
    Marquette, MI
    Worthington, MN
    Rock Valley, IA
    Lakeville, MN
    Stewartville, MN
    Rochester, MN
    Byron, MN
    and finally for the last 3 1/2 years:
    International Falls, MN – my dream location since I was 14!!

fishmark
    Ramsey, MN

Born and raised in,
    Harvey, North Dakota then;
    Newport News VA
    Killeen TX
    Enterprise AL
    Fort Riley KS
    Eagan MN
    Brooklyn Park MN
    Ramsey MN

BomberA

Born: Frankfurt, Germany
    Then:
    Amery, WI
    Ellsworth, WI
    Woodbury, MN
    Hudson, WI

livetofishmn
    Mankato, Mn

I’m 20. Born and raised in Austin, MN. Moved to Mankato late last summer for school and here I am…who knows where I will be after school

BowedUp

Might have the longest list:

Born in Englishtown, NJ
    Moved to Freehold, NJ
    School for a year in Glassboro, NJ
    School for 3 more years in Atchison, KS
    Back to NJ
    Moved to Topeka, KS
    Moved to Creve Coeur, MO
    Moved to Gladstone, MO
    Moved to St. Joseph, MO
    Back to NJ
    Moved to Tulsa, OK
    Moved to Salisbury, MD
    Moved to Port Deposit, MD
    Back to NJ
    Moved to Burnsville, MN
    Moved to Rosemount, MN
    Moved to Kansas City, MO
    Moved to Lee’s Summit, MO
    Moved to Ramsey, MN

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

How old are you?

BowedUp

Almost 8 in dog years…..LOL

deertracker

South St. Paul for 18 years,
    then to Alexandria for school,
    then Glenwood
    Now Alexandria
    DT

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.