WHERE ARE YOU FROM ???

• walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

Grew up in Adel, IA. Finishing school in Cedar Falls, IA. Not sure where i’m going next….

billybob68
    Austin, MN

Austin MN, 21 years and counting

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

Born in Rice Lake Wis, raised in Platteville Wis and currently living in Kieler,Wis.

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Grew up in Blooming Prairie, MN home of the “Awesome Blossoms”…..now living in Battle Lake, MN.

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Born in Moorhead, MN raised on a farm in Glyndon, MN till I join the military got out of the military moved back to Minnesota & settled in Farmington, MN with the wife & kids.

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

I’m from Brandon, SD. Familiar with your area as I have taken many 1/2 mile trips down a Marion County dirt road. I have been helping Dusty Zomer with his sprint cars since he started racing. This year he is going to be in the 17G so I will just enjoy watching or listening via the internet each Saturday evening.

Todd

redneck
    Rosemount

Born and raised in a little town in southern Illinois by the name of Herrin. Live in Rosemount MN at the moment but call South Dakota home!!!!!!!!

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Grew up in Hastings MN and now live in Hudson WI

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

Born in St Paul, raised in Lake City, just moved to Albert Lea.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Born in Milwaukee, WI, raised in Muskego, WI, moved to LA Crosse when I got married in 1982, was in that area until 1992 when I moved to Dallas, WI which has 3 bars a church and a gas station, and good looking women are known as tourists.

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Born in Rockford (IL), Moved to Buffalo, MN then to Monticello, where I spent most of my time, and now live in Inver Grove Heights. and yet mainly fish my “home waters” in the Monticello, area.

nascarfan
    stillwater,minnesota

born and raised in stillwater and can’t get out.

smithkeith
    Waterloo, Iowa

Born and raised near Clinton, Ia. Moved to Waterloo, Ia. in 1974 and been here since. Try and spend as much time in the summer in Chetek, Wis. as we can at our camper on the chain of lakes.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Born in Colorado
    Moved to Nebraska
    Back to CO
    Then to Wyoming
    Back to CO
    Back to WY
    Then to WI (11 years old by then?
    Then to South Dakota
    Back to WY
    Moved to Temecula, CA (I think I was 13 then)
    Back to WY
    Back to CO
    Then finally settled here in WI.
    I am sure I missed a few moves back and forth between CO and WY in there, couldn’t keep track as a kid

Josh Runksmeier
    Pequot Lakes, MN

Born in Blue Earth MN Home town Ledyard Ia Now in Pequot Lakes MN

bigefish
    Rock Falls, WI.

Lived my first 32 years in Ventura, CA. Moved to the beautiful unincorporated township of Rock Falls, WI. 6 years ago. LOVE IT!

shaley
    Milford IA

Born in Ramsey CO Mn, Lived in Lake elmo, Noth St Paul, Forrest Lake, Rosevill, East side St Paul,Jeffeson IA, Perry IA, Carroll IA, Grand Junction IA, McClellentown PA, currently residing in Milford IA, heart of the Iowa Great Lakes.

jerry b
    western WI

formerly of Pierre, SD, now, Hudson,WI- – jerr

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

Born and raised in Eau Claire, Wisconsin first 31 years and now reside in Arkansaw, Wisconsin for the last 5. I love it down here!

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Born in Stillwater, moved to Port Wing, WI, then to Merrill where I grew up. Down to Winona for a spell, up to Bloomington, and now live in Holmen…

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

Born and raised in Brainerd, MN…Moved to MPLS, MN after high school, then moved to Davenport IA for college then back to MPLS and have been here since 1988. Am moving to Becker, MN in Sept this year. Then I’ll be there for 10 more years then move to Florida for the winters and central MN for the summers.

TimJones
    Lake Osakis,MN

Born and raised in North Minneapolis for 60 years except for 4 years in the service and a couple years after that in Brooklyn Center. Retired a little over a year ago to Lake Osakis, MN.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Born in Oshkosh, grew up in Omro (8 miles west of Oshkosh), went to Madison for college, then to Minneapolis for 2 years, and then back to Madison. Been back in Madison since 1989.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Born and raised in Eau Claire, WI. After college I swallowed my pride and moved across the border for work. I have bounced around many of the southern suburbs and now live on the Lakeville/Farmington border (live in the city of Lakeville but have a Farmington address ). Dreaming for the day to move back to the “home land”.

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

born on the southside of Milwaukee in the Polish Ghetto.. ( 6th and Lincoln, what’s more Polish then that? ) some how tricked UW-L to let me in, in 1975. and I have stayed in this area ever since.. I do live on the Minnesota side of Wisconsin, but my governor still lives in Madison, and Ron Kind is still my representative.

jdoely

Born and raised in South Mpls.
    live in Nordeast Mpls.
    Pretend like I live in Hayward WI.

Batman09
    Michigan

Hamlet, Indiana

jldii

Quote:

Born in Austin,MN and raised in Eagan,MN. I spent most summers on Mille Lacs from 1980 to 1995. Now reside in Bloomington, MN.

PS The jumbo’s are starting to put the feed bag on at Mille Lacs. A couple of friends of mine were out yesterday and just put the hurt on ’em out of Lyback’s

SSSSHHHHHHHH!!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Born in Bismarck, ND, moved to
    Columbus, Oh, moved to
    Brainerd, MN was there 12 years, moved to
    Newburg, ND thru college then moved to
    Minneapolis, have lived in 7 suburbs of Twin Cities, moved to
    Hudson in 2003!

ET

jldii

Born in Georgia, grew up on the sea islands of South Carolina, moved to Richfield, Minnesota in 1970. Since then Edina, Bloomington, Hopkins, Maple Grove, and Isle.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.