Sportsmans Warehouse in Ankeney,IA.

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

If any of you are bored and in the Central Iowa area,stop by and say hi on Sat,Nov 29,2003.I’ll be doing a little staff work for Purefishing.Look for me in the fishing section and I’ll try to help with any Purefishing product questions.I’ll have a red Berkley shirt and white Abu Garcia hat on.Stop by and say hi
    Ryan Hale

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan, does Pure Fishing have any plans to do anything in the Sioux City area that you know of? We have that new Scheels here now. Maybe you guys could come down here and give a presentation at the store here.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Wade I do know that Scott did help them get Purefishing products on inventory when they first opened.It that Scheels store nice Wade?
    Ryan Hale

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan, I really like it. It’s one heck of a lot better than the old store they had around here. They put a lot of money into it and did a really fine job with the layout of the store and all the displays they have. You walk into the fishing section and there’s usually an In-Fisherman tape playing on TV (someday there will be an In Depth Angling tape playing ) and there’s a nice display of marine electronics and Rod n Reels. Like I said, it’s sure a step up from what we’ve had in Sioux City before. Let me know if you guys decide to come down this way.

zamer
    Grimes, Iowa

I am planning on stopping by to see you. What time will you get started?

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Zamer,it looks like I’ll be there all morning and most of the afternoon.I don’t know exact details yet but will let you know as soon as I get them.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

A big thanks for Zamer for coming by yesterday and saying hi.It was nice to meet another person from the site.We had a nice talk.I look forward to getting Steve on the ice this winter.
    Ryan Hale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.