boots

• sonar
    Walnut, Ia

I am looking for a good pair of boots. I pheasant and turkey hunt and I have started to fish pool #2 and #4. Would like to stay in the $60-$80 range, any suggestions?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Sorels are pretty good boots. They come with different ratings for cold weather temps. Thanks, Bill

pool13_jeff
    NW, IL

I saw Blizzard Stalkers on clearance at Farm & Fleet for $50. I’ve had a pair for a couple years and really like them. I paid $80 for mine on sale. I also have a pair of Snow Kings that are just amazing. I picked them up on clearance last season for $60. They are by far the warmest and most comfortable boot I’ve ever had.

sonar
    Walnut, Ia

thanks

Goldenboy
    Coon Rapids, MN

I would suggest taking a look at a pair of Irish Setters by Red Wing. They have some great upland boots with good support and offer quite a variety of tread designs. I have been very pleased with these after a few less than perfect experiences with some other “big name” hunting boots which neither the retailer, nor the factory seeming to care…

newt
    Pillager, MN

I have a pair of Rocky boots with 1000 grains of Thinsulate that I have been very happy with. They sure beat a pair of big “snow boots” when walking alot. I even use them when I’m in my deer stand. If these ever wear out I’m definately going to buy another pair of Rockys.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.