Trumpeter Swans in the Mist (pix)

• rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

I shot these today (brrrrrrr)…. these are some of the Trumpeters that hang around the Miss by Monticello in the Winter…. I got over 200 shots.. but these were a few I selected that were easy to process and put up….

riverfisher
    Cedar Falls, IA

nice pictures! Thanks for sharing again.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Very nice pics as always

deertracker

I like the second one the best.
    DT

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Nice!
    I see those birds quote often driving up to Fergus Falls.

janetb53

Fantastic pictures. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing and enduring the cold!

whiskeyandwater
    ????

I was just wondering today when we were going to see some new photo’s River. Excellent as always and I’m not saying this just because they are the Swans that hang out in my hometown.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Awsome pictures! We have a place in Taylors Falls and curious when you plan to have a display in St. Croix Falls again!?!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nice pictures Ken.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I love going to Home Depot, gives me a chance to watch the trumpets. They buzz us out on Pelican, pretty cool bird!!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

thanks everyone…..
    I actually do have a permanant gallery display at gallery 135 in downtown saint croix falls… though its a fairly small wall. I also am often at Chateau Saint Croix a Winery north of Saint Croix falls on hwy 87. Plus pretty soon I intend to be displaying in a gallery in Osceola Wi. I really should work at getting a display in the twin cities I think I have a decent chance of getting juried into a gallery there.
    I should be out getting more swan shots today.. its best when its sunny and well below zero… but the warm up is coming and Im not totally sure I can beat it…. but heck.. even if we DONT get below zero the rest of the winter.. Im NOT gonna cry!…

walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

Rivereyes, do you have a website where you have full size shots to see? I love your work, arguably the best i’ve seen, and would love to see some full size pics?

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

man… I REALLY need a PRO level website to display and sell my stuff…. I HAVE to get going on that SOON…
    I have a free site that was put together a long time ago… this is display only no sales (so maybe I can show it here?) and a couple of photo contest sites that have my gallery….
    http://www.kencphoto.com
    http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/gallery.asp?memberID=77726
    http://www.digitalimagecafe.com/member_potd.aspx?member=RiverEyes

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Man Ken you have got some really nice photos. If I could buy a coffee table hardcover book with pictures around 12″ by 16″ Id buy one. Your photos bring a person right to the spot on whats in the picture, nice work forsure.

walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

Yeah, i would love to have the opportunity to purchase a book of your prints!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.