They caught them!!

• francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

Maybe the duck killer(s) accidentally drove over a few, but 57? Whoops I accidentally drove over 57 ducks?

I was thinking the same thing. I would have to think the ducks where almost in a single file line.

FDR

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I don’t know the circumstances, I just think it hasty to judge in this incident. I also can’t believe the way folks want the law to hang him, they are just ducks.

How many of you have swerved at a pod of ducks on the lake to watch them scatter and fly/dive away??

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

I don’t know the circumstances, I just think it hasty to judge in this incident. I also can’t believe the way folks want the law to hang him, they are just ducks.

How many of you have swerved at a pod of ducks on the lake to watch them scatter and fly/dive away??

I have to admit that I am speaking as someone who has only been on a sled a handful of times about 14 years ago. And I certainly didn’t have the balls to go over open water. 57 just sounds like a lot for an accident.

I have never swerved at a pod of ducks, but I have always wanted to be right next to them while they were flying low. I think it would be kind of cool.

FDR

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.