DEATH ROW INMATE PULLS OUT HIS EYE

• Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Click here to read the story…
    The dude tries to get sympathy by pleading insanity. Then he plucks his own eye out and eats it. Now they think he is insane. What is your take on the story?

I think if someone purposely murders a person they should not walk the streets a free man ever again. Sure let him live if he is truly insane, but with no possibility for parole.

lots-of-luck
    Mayer, MN

Sounds like the eye ball appetizer is even more evidence that he is wasting our breathable air. Sooner the better on his execution.

Prestige
    Elgin, MN

Like I said in an earlier post. Once a week needs to be line ’em up and shoot ’em day.

mrwalleye
    MN

sympathy hell no!
    How about we just send them to Iraq to disable IED’s just give them a big hammer

well not this dumb he pulled his eyes out
    just give him a cane and put him in a mine field

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Must of had a bad child hood they will say, ya right.

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Well atleast now he wont see how big the needle they are going to use is.

walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

He could be the doctor for other death row inmates….

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

no sympathy here. I have some serious issues with this type of stuff. I killed someone, I screwed up, I did this to myself, have pity on poor me. Let me live so my family can see me, and let me out eventually to possibly to re-offend.

sorry this is a sore spot with me. goes all the way down the line. people put themselves in these spots then want a repreive. It is getting worse with the new generations coming up as parents can not discipline kids with out outside involvement. I remember as a kid if I did something wrong in a store my mom or (heaven forbid) dad would woop me right there. I was as afraid of my friends parents as I was of mine, as you followed the rules of where you were and there was no back talk.

I have seen 5 and 6 year olds barely able to speak saying words I would have gotten my head ripped off for.

We would have room in the jails if we would change rules. everyone has rights I agree but it seems like we need freeze jails up here, just like the sweat jail in the dessert down south. make them live out side and struggle so they learn that they do not want to go back there.

ok all done,.

If I offended someone sorry

Broncs

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Quote:

no sympathy here. I have some serious issues with this type of stuff. I killed someone, I screwed up, I did this to myself, have pity on poor me. Let me live so my family can see me, and let me out eventually to possibly to re-offend.

sorry this is a sore spot with me. goes all the way down the line. people put themselves in these spots then want a repreive. It is getting worse with the new generations coming up as parents can not discipline kids with out outside involvement. I remember as a kid if I did something wrong in a store my mom or (heaven forbid) dad would woop me right there. I was as afraid of my friends parents as I was of mine, as you followed the rules of where you were and there was no back talk.

I have seen 5 and 6 year olds barely able to speak saying words I would have gotten my head ripped off for.

We would have room in the jails if we would change rules. everyone has rights I agree but it seems like we need freeze jails up here, just like the sweat jail in the dessert down south. make them live out side and struggle so they learn that they do not want to go back there.

ok all done,.

If I offended someone sorry

Broncs

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

wow.. they could give him some knives and cooking implements and see what he does next!….

sharkbait
    The mud puddle in western Ks

found that article last week when I was trying to find fishing info down in Texas.The local paper had it down in Ardmore.Maybe they ought to let him pick up trash in the road ditches down there…On second thought when someone hit him with a car the repairs would be more than he is worth.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.