*sheese* what a rush this must be!

• troy_blackstad
    Hastings MN

Wow! I’m to fat for that. Plus I don’t have the cashews or the almonds.. If you know what I mean.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Those guys have FAR FAR TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS!!!

birdman
    Lancaster, WI

WOW….makes you wonder if they can really glide that well. One of them must be named Rocky

Batman09
    Michigan

I’ll stick to a hook and bobber for now.

pickeral_boy

That would be fun…… until you hit that rock sticking out of the mountain. But don’t let my little fear stop any of you from going out and doing it……

B

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

Man, one little miscalculation and your done!

Looks like fun though!

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Thanks for sharing!! That was AMAZING!!!

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

That was cool !

prieser
    Byron, MN

How do you get your ski’s back????

I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane once, but those guys are crazy.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Was thinking the same thing, what a waste of skis.

I’m guessing this probably isn’t for me, since I get a little queezy just watching the video. Heights…

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

That is pretty cool till you hit something then you are like a bug hitting the winshield I saw this on TV before and I believe there has already been a few test pilots that have bit the dust.Even when I was younger I couldnt see jumping out of a perfectly good airplane,scaling mountains without a rope or jumping off tall bridges.Now that I am older and a lot smarter I think I will just watch

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

That looks like a blast!!!! 10 years ago I would have been all over it. 12 years ago I was in Vegas for my brothers wedding and the entire wedding party went skydiving. What a blast that was. I had too many hobby’s at the time to take it up full time. I live 15 minutes from the Crete Skydiving Club. I’ve been thinking about doing it again. (Just one more time) Maybe it would make me young again.

Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

I’m with you Ben looks like a blast!!!!! They didn’t start out that close to the rocks……My first flight will be, to get away from the rock wall a little bit……Whatsa

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

well they were saying its just like flying in your dreams… and I do that all the time!… I think Id like to give this a shot…. it looks AWESOME….. Im not ready for the close to the mountain crap… probably never would be.. but it would be fun to be up there watching the other guy do it…. I spose knowing when to pop ths shoot is critical… as crazy as those norwegians are Im suprised they dont pass shoot them as they go by the road.. just for extra fun.. then the guys in the air get an extra thrill as they dodge…

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

Was cool!! The walk back up must be a killer?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.