U.S. to split by 2010? Russian analyst thinks so

• rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

ahhh those Russians.. they shouldnt be writing after they drink all that vodka… Da? I remember a prediction of a Russian oil expert that Oil would soon be priced at $250 a barrel…. this was when it had actually hit its peak!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28477607

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

Ahh – at last, I will be able to fish in Canada every day.

My daughter’s dream has been to move to Canada and live in a pink house. Now she won’t have to move either.

This will be an interesting read.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

yeah… my Son was moving to Canada THIS year… guess he didnt know he just had to wait…
    I spose the Russians are thinking our economy is collapsing thats what happened to them… then they split up… this article on our federal debt time bomb has about the same timing as the Russians prediction….. coincidence?
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28476798

bigpike

maybe with a another trillion dollar “stimulus” package it wouldnt be a bad idea to split

big_g
    Isle, MN

All right, it should be cheaper to go to Mexico then…. This guy obviously doesn’t remember how hard Americans fought, to become and stay Americans…. Well, he’s getting more than 15 minutes anyways….

big G

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

what he doesnt realize is the American need for freedom/independance… I guess he doesnt remember the Alamo for instance….. and so Alaska wants to rejoin Russia? why? I can see Alaska dropping out of the US… but I cant see them joining ANYONE.. let alone Russia!.. Even among Americans Alaskans are an independant breed… the south COULD rise again.. but they would NEVER join Mexico… unless maybe the Russian meant they would also take OVER Mexico… THAT could happen.. In fact if America broke up… geeze.. Im pretty sure there would be some bloody noses around somewhere… and whats with parts of it joining China? really? you gotta be kidding?

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Can you imagine the Mexican government trying to control that southern tier of states from Texas to Florida??? That would be really interesting to watch !!!

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Well that is unfortunate. If this does happen though, I will be able to fish a lot of places with only one license. I think that could have it’s perks.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

The article deserves the same consideration as a “tax free United States”.

Can’t happen.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

I agree….They call this jounalism??

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Journalism is dead in the US, all you had to do was watch the last 2-3 elections. The so called 4th estate gives any democrat the free pass and collect $ 200.00 card every time. I stopped watching the news years ago. I will return when I start getting news and NOT somebody’s opinion I do not need or request..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.