I need a bracket for an Lowrance x-15…

• oldrat
    Upper Midwest

Happy new year to one and all. I was able to get an x-15 Lowrance graph for .99 on ebay.. but the guy didn’t have the bracket.. anyone got a used bracket laying around?

I really need to get some sort of graph and I am doing this on the cheap because of trying to live within my own means..
    so if you can help me out.. let me know..

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

I have the Lowrance x15mt just like what your talking about.What do ya meen downloading new info? How do i know if i need to?I have the 2007 chip? whats the site you download from? Do ya need a special cord to download from my computer? please advise.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Quote:

I have the Lowrance x15mt just like what your talking about.What do ya meen downloading new info? How do i know if i need to?I have the 2007 chip? whats the site you download from? Do ya need a special cord to download from my computer? please advise.

First you need to determine if you have an early or later

model unit. It will tell you how to do this at the link

below. It will also tell you how to check to see which

software version your unit is currently using.

You will need a way to transfer an update onto as SD card

to load the update into your unit.

Your 2007 chip has nothing to do with this update.

Lowrance Link Product Update LCX-15MT

Let us know if you have additional questions.

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

Guys, I am sorry.. I bought an X-15 PAPER Graph.. that’s the bracket that I am looking for..

that’s how I got it for .99 plus shipping on Ebay.. there had been some one here that wanted to give one away, but they didn’t respond to my PM messages..

and if you have an old RED POWER connector, I am looking for one of those as well.

thanks for your time..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.