Anyone else working the holiday?

• nick
    Lakeville, MN

I am, yay! Though I can’t really complain, I got a decent job, but I much rather be spending the time with the family. 6am-6pm Today, tomorrow and friday.

So here I sit dreaming about this weekend’s fishing adventure, and maybe some beer and whiskey

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Still writing a ton of mortgages on Christmas Eve….Yipee…

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Just got done. I put in a half day today and now I’m done til Monday!!!!!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

I am for another hour, then back again on Friday!!!

Mark

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

Still trying to put an offer together for a client. Moving from Florida to Iowa. Must be nuts!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Nope
    Got off work this morning at 6:30 and don’t go back until 10:30 Sunday night. Same routine next wek as well

I have had to work many Holidays over the years when I was managing hog farms or working livestock jobs. The livestock still needed tended to regardless of the day.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

On call 24-7 for my school……..yep, still plowin

liar
    Lakeville

Off til monday . The least I can do is pre fish pool 4 on Friday for you guys. Sunday thru Wednesday looks good temp wise.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Been a while since this has happened to me -my days off this week are Wed Thur, just the way it fell, so I’m pretty happy about that. Working in a 24hr facility, you just have to work your schedule. Hope you guys are still able to have a good day.

wheres_waldo
    The Big Pond

I’m at work right now. I’ll be done pretty soon though. I’ll be back Friday AM too.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Yep on call all week and weekend

smitty1
    Duluth/Hermantown/Owatonna MN

I’m at work now, Wishing I was at home. Corrections is 24/7! Not alot of happy faces here!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

My job is 24/7 too, today is pretty quiet, so it’s not all bad.

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

48 hour shift for me, wed and thur. it has been slow, no runs for Ladder 10 so far today. we will eat good tomorrow, i brought in beef tenderloin for the crew. next week i work tues and wed. i am not a big new years eve fan anyways.

sparky32
    Bancroft, Ontario, Canada

Yes I’m here at work right now….. Almost midnight(Christmas day) Work again Christmas night (1900 – 0700)

Rather be at home tucked in with the honey waiting for the foot steps on the roof!!

sparky

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Off tonight, but work 6 pm to 6 am Christmas night. Not all bad, I get out of some in-law time.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

I guess I am fortunate to not have to work over the holidays. The only thing I’m doing is figuring out where to go ice fishing. Aside from that, I hope everyone has a blessed holiday with family and friends.

smitty1
    Duluth/Hermantown/Owatonna MN

We opened presents this morning! Two cans of whole cashews, gift cards for Walmart,Fleet Farm and Cabelas. NO socks or underware! I’m one Lucky Guy.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.