Thank You Dean!

• walleyejohn

My partner & I had the opportunity to fish P4 on Dec.1-3
    Having never been up here before I said let’s launch at Everts and I need to meet the infamous Dean Marshall!

Well needless to say Dean is every bit the great person that anglers have indicated here before. My partner left his bibs in the hotel room and Dean said don’t worry use this pair here for the day, no problem.

Dean was a great help for us locating fish and what baits to use even during this tough cold front period.

We did not have a chance to say goodbye and thank Dean on the last day of our trip because he was in the truck all morning plowing the road, parking areas and all the ramps.

For information and making you feel welcomed Everts is certainly the place to go.
    Hope you enjoy the custom Polish sausage Dean.

walleyejohn

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Quote:

Quote:

get him Dean

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Never mind the wise-cracker. His day will come Verrrrrrry soon!

Glad your trip went well,this abrubt winter weather sure challenges an anglers will,but good to hear you had a good trip and the chance to finally fish pool#4!

The polish sausage was outstanding!

wkw

Dean is making cornbread for us. Brought him the ingredients the other day. That’ll go good with the left over sausage. If there is any.
    WKW

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Good idea WKW ! Wonder how long to bake it in Gus”s easy bake oven?

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Hey Dean, Thanks again for the use of the bibs on Tuesday.You were a life saver,I’m glad you enjoyed the Kielbasa, did you make the recipe I gave you??? Mike “Hairjig” Mulqueen

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.