URGENT Prayers Needed For Bob Bodin

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I was just informed that Bob Bodin of Red Wing was in a bad car accident where his vehicle was struck by another vehicle going 60 mph that ran right into him. Bob was thrown from his vevicle and its very uncertain to if he will will make it. It doesn’t look good. I would like to ask everyone to please keep our fellow fisherman/friend in your prayers. Thanks, Bill

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

For Bob’s sake, and for the sake of his family, I hope everything turns out alright. He’ll be in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

How long ago did this happen Bill? Please keep us informed of how he’s doing if you hear anything further.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

He will be in my prayers

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I was told that it happened at 3:00 today. Bob is a top MWC Pro, one hec of a good fisherman and person. He really needs our prayers right now. Thanks, Bill

wahly
    Cedar Rapids, Ia

having the opportunity to meet Bob Bodin last week and fish with him in the pro/am was a great experience as he was very kind, knowledgable, and great company. Our thoughts and prayers will be with him as we hope many, many others will to.
    Scott Wahl
    Thanks Bill and please keep us informed

Brian Lyons

You are in our prayers Bob
    The Lyons’

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

It sounds like Bobs doing pretty GOOD

Heard that he got pretty banged up but should be just Fine!!!

Knowing Bob we will be pushing him around in a wheel chair pheasant hunting if we have too!!

But he should be up and kicking SOON!!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Brian, is there an address we could send cards to ?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I have deleted my prior post I did a little bit ago as I’m getting conflicting reports so I don’t want people to stop praying for him thinking he’s doing good when he’s not. Nate just came from business in Red Wing and was told that Bob might make it but is in serious condition. He was told that Bob was thrown from his van out the other side front door and is not good. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks, Bill

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

Yeah what I was told he was hit (T-Boned) by a car going around 60 mph which sent him out the window. My uncle scott was right behind him and saw the whole thing, but on the ground bob came to and was air lifted to roch…

Today I was told he had to stay for a few more test but sounds like Hes One TUFF cookie and should be fine!

But definatly keep him in your prayers!

JWilson

I’m sure Bob would appreciate some cheer from his many friends. Cards and letters can be sent to:
    Bob Bodin
    St Mary’s Hospital
    1216 2nd Street SW
    Rochester, MN 55902

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Is there an e-mail address to the unit/area he is in by any chance that people could send e-mails to? Thanks, Bill

fishjb

Here’s to a speedy recovery.

JB

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Take care Bob. We’re all pulling for you.

Gator Hunter

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

10/4 DONE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.