in-depthangling.com decal pictures

• John Luebker

Koonce

Can I take one of each – Let me know if you have that many left. If so I can drop you a check for 5.00 dollars. Left me know if anything changed.
    Thanks
    John

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I still have several of these in black and white…..I did ask for custom colors and if there is a color you want i’ll see if i can get it…she said it would be an extra .50 for each decal for anything other than black or white…just a thought…..

snappin
    wisc go pack!

dave, chech is in mail for two white. I,ll be down your way in may to do some turkey hunting in woodman hope to get on the river to do some fishing also. Later tight lines ~~~~~~~~snappin

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

sounds good buddy !! As soon as i get it i’ll send them out

John Luebker

Koonce my check is in the mail too.
    THanks
    John

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Ok…quick question here,

Who hasn’t gotten their decals yet ? I have an order here with no address ?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Dave or anyone else who have installed there decals, once you peel off the backing then stick the sticker on the window does the clear plastic peel of and the letters stay or does the clear plastic stay on with the letters?

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

clear backing stays on

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Thats what I thouht by the pics, but I wanted to make sure.
    Thanks Bobber

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

the lady at the place that makes them says to make sure that where your putting them on is very clean and that you can even leave the area wet with water and put your decal on using the water to slide the decal in the exact position then using a sponge squeeging the water out from behind the decal. this will also make the clear backing look more invisable…

tazbbassin
    Des Moines, Iowa

Put mine on soon after I got them, Windex works great rather than water. Also just found out that a buddy of mine cuts vinyl and can make them without the clear border. From what he tells me, any color and up to 10 inches tall !! Just a little FYI.

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.