fall photos…

• rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

Hi all…

Ive been in hiding all summer (working on my honey do list!)… now its getting time for my SUPER DOO list!!… oh boy… anyway.. last week for about 3 days the colors around here were wonderful… and for those who are interested in some pix that are not fishing pix I will toss some in here! let me know if you like em…..

digital photo news:

HP has released a new printer called the 7960… its an awesome printing machine… though at $300 street price it should be.. still for printing pix up to letter size (8.5 x 11) its very hard to beat!.. and the best black and white pix you can imagine!

In other news… I love my new Digital camera… a SLR from Canon, known as the 300D or digital rebel… the first digital SLR under $1000… I got mine for $899 from best buy when they had a 10% off sale…. yeah a lot of $, but for someone looking for a really nice digital its quite a deal.. also on the top end look for the new Sony DSC F828 and the Minolta A1, the new Fuji S5000 is out and has a 12X optical zoom, along with 3.2MP for $399 street price, its complimented by the S7000 with a $699 street price and many features including 6MP native mode…. 7X optical zoom…… I mostly focus on top end cameras(hmmm punny huh?)….. but there are many new mid range ones out or coming out for the Christmas season and these all have power and features combined with prices never seen before….. its the digital age for sure!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

guess these guys are on the lookout for Thanksgiving!… a flock of mostly goblers feeding on grasshoppers a mile from my house….

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

I see red!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

just leaf it be!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

on the tree….

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

in the spot light…..

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

reflections…..

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

now for something completly different….. the maple…

(ahhh well… I COULD go on… but your screamin for mercy by now!… so that should do it…..)

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Beauty pics Ken. I like the depth in the first pic. Nice work! I’d say all that practice is paying off.

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Hey Ken Nice pictures…I like reflections… say any one told you with that hat on you sorta look like the mayor of California….Arnold…???

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

yeah reefrunuh… a couple of people have mentioned I look like my brother arnold….
    actually, this is what happens if you PO ECNOOK!..
    doubt I will ever look the same again!….
    glad you guys like the pix….. thanks for the comments…

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Nice pics. I can hardly even see the fish behind all the other stuff in the way

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

geeee Dustin if you CAN see any fish in those pix… I want some of what U got!
    not that I dont want to get some fish in my pix!.. and soon!…. its been a long dry spell… a drought if you will…… and its time for some fishing! and catching!… and photoing.. and releasin….

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Very nice pics.
    Man this is a pretty time of the year even though it is so short.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Brief………..like a desert bloom. Nice to see ya taking the time to be certain we got a good look at this years turn Rivereyes! Next year you’ll have to have more of the fish in the forefront where Dustin can see ’em! Hollar if you need a hand with it!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

so I had to go down along Lotus lake (the lake in sight of my house) and take a pic or two…..

darn tree got in the way of the sunset!.. oh well…

ohhh… and Dustin… there ARE fish in that lake… but NOT walleyes…!… though my neighbor had me come down and look at a bunch of winter killed walleyes last spring… I had to wonder why they had such big scales, sucker like lips, and barbels under their chins…. hmmmmmm mutant walleyes I guess.. but they are dead now!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You know Mr. Reye’s, one would think with how well your photo’s turn out, you could take a better picture of yourself! Or at least fix the one you have with a morph program….I hate to say this in public, but your picture makes me want to slap your mama.

Nice hat though.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ps you do capture some very nice images!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.