Mille Lacs Full Moon oct 11

• greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

What a trip..This was one great gift..Mike you are so lucky..and in case I haven’t mentioned it Thanks for taking me along
    James and Dave it was a fantastic..time on the water..you guys rock…is that hip talk for an old guy…

Here are a couple of the better photos I have and James,
    Dave and Mike all have photos also..
    Thanks guys.
    Here is Mike with a nice Mille lacs Night eye.

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Here is another with Dave and I think James will be posting a report after he gets some well deserved rest.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Those are some really great looking fish in those pics. Mike, Thanks for asking Greg along with you on the trip you won. That was a great thing you did for Greg. Greg is so excited about that fishing outting that he has e-mailed me three times telling me about it. I’ve never seen him so excited. And Greg is a guy who has caught more and bigger walleyes on the river than most and has numberous tournament plaques on the wall and hes so excited about this fishing outting. And to think 6 months ago he almost died, hes the one that I asked everyone to pray for as his heart stopped, yet he is alive and just had a fishing trip of a life time he told me. If you ask me, God is good!!! Can’t wait until we can see some more of the pics that were taken. Congrats Mike on winning the trip and congrats to Greg and the rest for catching some great looking fish and Thanks James for sharing a nite of fishing that Greg will never forget. Thanks, Bill

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Hey Bill your right…
    I was looking forward to this trip.
    It was my first time night fishing. a mean all night not just a late evening on the water.

Rob Stevens a few years ago nick named me “Sundown” because when the sun went down I was crawling between the covers.

It really was a hoot fishin with those guys..
    I might have to stay up again some time…
    Thanks guys
    later the sun is going down…

big dad
    Rochester, Minnesota

WHAT A BLAST!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Way to go guys! I was hoping the weather and such would cooperate for our contest winner! Awesome!

big dad
    Rochester, Minnesota

Weather went beyond cooperating – 44 dgrees with 10-15mph breeze after a rainy miserable drive up there

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

WOW James you rock
    Glad the weather was so great for you guys. Looks like it was a fantastic time!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

It was an awesome time! We got a 29.5″ whopper for Reefrunner and Bigdad boated a 28.25″ for his big fish for the evening. Plenty of other 25″ – 27+” fish to go around too. Plus more laughs than a barrel full of monkies! I’ll post more pics when I can get more than 4 hours of sleep in a day…lol

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Here are a couple of pix that I got…I had an absolute blast with you guys….thanks for the company and an outing i’ll never forget !!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

and another

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Congradulations Mr.Donahoe on a fine win, and you picked an excellent 5th choice on was it your 6th choice…(i forgot how many children you said you had)…in reefrunner for your partner.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Well, I’ve pretty much decided where I’ll be fishing next fall…

Nice pics guys!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.