Alma Bait Store….Open for business

• fireflick
    Alma WI

I just thought I would let you know that we finally have a bait store in Alma. It will be called. “THE MAIN CHANNEL”.
    We will be carrying some of the best baits around, B-Fish-N tackle plastics and the mighty handcrafted Fisherflick hair jigs. If you didn’t know these hair jigs have a secret to them that know one else does to them. It has been a family secret for decades.
    We will also me carrying a variety of live bait. We also can’t leave out the adult beverage. The adult beverages are not in the store as of yet but will come in the next week or so.

Please take the time to stop in and say HI. You just might run in to one of the many Flick boys.

Remember to support your local bait shops where ever they are. They all put in lot of long hours for not much money.

For those that do not know where the THE MAIN CHANNEL store is I will explain. The store is across from the old Kwik Trip or kiddy Corner from the Drug Store. If you need bait from the water use the city dock and walk right across the road up to the main street.

If you ever have questions feel free to email me anytime of call the bait store at 608-685-4336.

Please don’t ask my old man where we have been fishing.

fireline
    Rochester

What are the hours of business ? Thanks .

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

Fantastic! Thats great news! It was such a shame to see Alma lose the Sport Shop that Randy did such a great job operating. Please folks,support these hometown guys so they can be there when we need them.

hof
    Rochester, MN

Hey Jarrad,

I wish you and your Dad the best with the new store!

Good Fishing,
    Mike

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

WEll i’ll be darned, Jarrad’s got his hands in the minnow tanks, lol, good luck Jarrad. Keep plenty of fatheads around. We’ll stop in when were up there!

2Fishy4U

Great news. I just fished out of Alma on Thursday and spend quite a bit of time there so we will see you at the bait shop in a few weeks or so.

What are your hours???

fireflick
    Alma WI

The store hours are from 6am- 9 pm. Stop in and say Hi.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.