mole problem

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

If I ever want to eliminate them it will be done humanely with a trap that will kill them quick.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The “napalm” smokes them out. I’m not setting them on fire. Smokes the tunnel and leaves a smell that they wont come back to.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Ah!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’ve done my fair share of trapping moles.

I use a grub/tick killer at the beginning of April most years. Normally that does it.

There were a couple years that I didn’t get around to spreading the killer so I thought I had the best trap that could be bought. The kind with the two loops. I never like them because I liked my fingers more.

Then someone posted these on IDO and I’ve been a believer, without a trace of doubt in my mind.

reddog

Theres not a bird or mammal that I cant track down and kill if I put my mind to it….except a blind stinking mole. They kick my butt everytime!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

We have faith in you rd. peace

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

We have faith in you rd. peace

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Eliminate the food and the problem goes away. You can trap them until you are blue in the face. If there is food they will come. Kill the grubs and dig the worms and use them for catfish bait.

PS. I like this conversation much more than the one about where am I going to plow the next batch of snow to? I am freakin out of room!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.