BIG THANKS to IDA classifieds

• DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

If you havent looked at the classifieds or used them, I HIGHLY recommend them. I have been on the buy and sell side on many occasions and have always been pleased. I bought an SUV a few years ago (plus other things since) and I just sold my car in 4 days! In this market, simply amazing.

Not only are there good items at decent prizes, but the people have always been fantastic to deal with. It also gives me some additional security that you are not dealing with complete strangers.

Anyway, done kissing , now I need to find a car to drive .

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

We’re glad it worked out so well for you, Dave.

My experiences have been very similar…. everything sells in a couple days and the people are hard working and honest guys that hunt and fish. Most trasactions end with a beer or two over fish stories.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Most trasactions end with a beer or two over fish stories.

I need to start buying stuff!

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

Quote:

Quote:

Like u need a reason to have a BEER!!LOL

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

well I have teh meister in the garagea so any deals that are done at the house will include a few and some darts.

Broncs

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Darts huh?? well I am game for shooting some more darts, I will let you practice for a few more weeks before I come over and play against ya.

shane

Bruce Barnum

Yep, I bought my Lund Pro-V thru this classified site 2 yrs ago. Was impressed.

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

could I make a suggestion? couldn’t we have a wanted to buy area that we don’t have to pay for? its one thing to list something for sale. but a wanted to buy is different. it could stir traffic up. get more people that have things for sale listed. ( thus generating more money for the site). But then getting people thinking of stuff that they have, that they never would have thought of selling.

just a question for management. and I am asking nice.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

We actually plan to add that over the summer.

bassinfever
    Wausau, WI

James, I have a question. Why do all the adds that have been sold stay on the site? Just wondering! JR

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James, I have a question. Why do all the adds that have been sold stay on the site? Just wondering! JR

They don’t stay indefinitely. We have them set to prune on a regular schedule.

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

Quote:

Quote:

Sounds like a good reason to start buying and selling beer in the classifieds!

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Now if more fisherman would ride Motorcycles.

Buy mine and I’ll throw in a case. Unless Kooty buys it then he can bring a case.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Now a boat sold for a family friend just days after getting pictures up (only about a week total).

Another home run for IDA classifieds!!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I received this one yesterday…

James.

We posted on a Thursday afternoon 5:00PM, got our first call at 6:00PM, sold by noon of the next day and picked up at 1:30 Saturday afternoon.

Thanks
    Wayne & Sara Fisher
    Springfield, SD

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

I told a friend of mine Fishnutbob to advertise his boat over here and it sold Ive had better luck selling things here myself and the great part is they didnt even try to talk me down on the price and it sold quickly Although it was good stuff and priced right

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.