Its about time someone got it right

• G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

huzzah for that judge… bet he wasn’t appointed by Clinton

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

For law breakers… a good punishment .

For all immagrants… a good idea.

I often wonder what my ancesters went thru when they came here. I highly doubt they knew english when they came here. I know my great grandparents spoke their native tounge when my dad was around them.

Just some food for thought…

jdbruesewitz
    Isle, MN

It kind of make’s sense, does’nt it.

impalapower
    Madison, WI

Quote:

I often wonder what my ancesters went thru when they came here. I highly doubt they knew english when they came here.

I don’t disagree with that, you are right. But today the U.S. is too accomodating to non-English speaking folks. If you want to live here, speak the English language. Simply saying “I don’t speak English” doesn’t cut it.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Quote:

But today the U.S. is too accomodating to non-English speaking folks. If you want to live here, speak the English language. Simply saying “I don’t speak English” doesn’t cut it.

I don’t disagree with that either. Many take far too much advantage of our system. The government would argue that immagration means growth, but in most cases the immagrants would come here weather they had to pay taxes and contribute or not. Lets treat them as equal .

big_g
    Isle, MN

Judge Olszewski was a trial lawyer in private practice of law before all Courts of Pennsylvania, United States Courts, and administrative agencies of both federal and state government until elevation to the bench (1953-1967). He was approved by the U.S. Senatorial Nomination Commission for United States District Court, and by the Governor’s Appellate Court Nominating Committee for the Superior Court.

big G

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.