Mille lacs Saturday

• lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Who is all going up to Mille lacs for the full moon? I’ll be out fishing Friday and Saturday nights. If anybody sees me out there give me a holler. I’d like to meet a lot of you. I’ll be running an older 1775 Pro-v with a 150 Johnson. It is red/grey. I think somebody posted that we should all meet up for breakfast on Sunday morning. I think that is a great idea. What do you all think?

Gator Hunter

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

Which part of the lake are you planning on fishing? I will be on Big Point starting on the 3rd through the 14th.
    Dino

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I will be out of Malmo fishing the upper east side. Plans could change depending on the reports I hear when I get up there.

Gator Hunter

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I’m working the north end break lines, staying at the Red Door. I think it would be great to meet alot of you. Especially the guys who have done all the hard work of making this website.

Gary

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

A buddy and I will be up there on Saturday night, the 11th. Maybe some of the ML regulars can suggest a place to meet up for breakfast. Blue Goose maybe? Don’t know yet which side we’ll be fishing, but it will most likely be the west side.

Mark

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Gary
    Your going to be real close to me. My cabin is right next to Barnacle’s Resort.

Gator Hunter

gary_wellman
    South Metro

We are staying at Red Door. We will be trolling for skis during the day and eyes at night, along the north end. I plan on hitting the Blue Goose Saturday afternoon.

I think that the boys who make this site happen should put up a special table at the Goose for us to rally and get to meet everyone to pass on some lies at how the fish are bitting!!!

James, Dustin, and guys; What do you think???

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

The problem with saturday for most of us will be time, right now we have some other commitments to fulfill. Most of us will be up there all week. By friday our nights will be days and days will be nights. I know a few of the staff have seminars at the forest lake gander on saturday, and a few of us are involved with the Adopt-a-highway clean-up that weekend. So like I say time may be a premium on saturday and sunday. How about during the week?
    Who all will be around?

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

I am heading up Friday afternoon for 12 days. I will send you a pm with my cell phone number.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Got it Deno!

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Hey guys this is a great idea and I would love to hook up drink some cold ones and talk smart. The weekend of the 11th and 12th I will be helping B-fishn tackle at the Gander Mountain opening, this will take up all my time during the day on the 11th and 12th.

Have one for me guys

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Me too… gotta make the drive to Lakeville both days. Sounds like fun but I won’t be able to attend.

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

I’ll be up starting Wed or Thursday. Saturday night I’ll be out with DeeZee… otherwise just look for a 17′ Sylvan w/a 90 Merc 4-stroke on the back. Will be starting on the SW side.

big-northern
    Plymouth MN

I plan on watching the sun set Friday and the sun rise Saturday from my white Lund ProSport 1675/F115. South East side. As the Common Man would say, drop on by!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

There will be a small crew up on the 10th after work. We plan to fish all night, then I have to return to the cities. I don’t know what the others have planned. If you guys decide on a place, post it here and we’ll try to show up on Saturday morning.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Waterfowler, how are you ever going to make it back home on Saturday??? After we pull in the 50th fish, your arms will be too tired to hold onto the steering wheel. Then about mid afternoon you’ll start up on the Budweisers and will be ready to go back out on Saturday night! You may as well tell your wife now that you won’t be home all weekend, so you have time to pack your bags!

pittmd

Who is the dummy that scheduled a full moon the night before pheasant season opens? How am i going to be able to be up all night fishing and drive home and hunt all day? Damn life is getting harder all the time. Maybe I’ll have to take Friday off and fish Thursday night…

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Umm…..the same “dummy” that created all these fish and game.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I’ll also be up from the 9th thru the 14th/15th. Would enjoy hooking up with you guys. I’m near Dino’s place on Big Point.

How about Hunters or Liberty beach?

J.

schnauzer
    Minnetrista, MN

I have the 8th through the 10th off, plus the weekend. I’ll be on the SW side FOR SURE on the 8th. Then, depending on how things go that night, I will be doing some sort of mixture of Mille Lacs and Woman Lake (family cabin) for the rest of the week. I know I’ll be on Mille Lacs at least one night and I know I’ll be on W.L. at least one night. The rest we’ll make up as we go along. I’ll be in a black Tyee with a Yammi.

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

I will be up there the 5th-12th. I have a few things going on a coule days but for the most past probably sleep until noon or so and then I could be talked into getting together for a couple hours during the daytime?
    The weekdays are favorable for me as well…. I can hardly wait!

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Good luck to all you guys. I was pretty pumped for this year, but due to some boat and trailer issues I will be boatless for a couple weeks. Catch one for me.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Don,t any of you guys have real jobs?

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

You’ve got to have priorities Yellowdog.

Gator Hunter

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

After 25+ years at my second real job , I have 6 weeks of vacation to use for important things———like fishing.

kooty
    Keymaster

I still don’t have a real job, for now I’m just a computer guy. One day when I grow up I’ll get a real job, like fishing!!!

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Waterfowler, People like us never grow up, we just get older!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Older and Slower!!!

Gator Hunter

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Older and fatter!!!
    Either that or I just eat better!
    Or More often!
    Or to much!
    Or all the above!

kooty
    Keymaster

I’m in the all of the above crowd. What’s it mean when you have to leave the top button open on your pants???? Don’t answer that!!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.