The plastic bite is about to unfold itself

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Just like last year most of us are anticipating the plastic bite to produce some rod snapping action that each fall is known for. Many of you have some memories of a trip, weekend, or just a day that brings out a memory that will never be removed from within. I have just such a memory from last November. It was the first week in November and I was pitching electric blue ringworm at a subtle break on the Mississippi. I had picked up some fish casting but I wasn’t hooking up with the fish that I was viewing on my graph. So I repositioned myself and took into consideration that I needed to try to present my offering in a bit different manner…. shortly after that I pulled in a 29+ inch 10lb.10oz. Walleye…my personal best…

Well after reliving that moment over and over in my head trying to figure out what I did right I still didn’t have a clear picture…well a couple of months later a video came out on the market from In-Depth Angling Videos. Yep you got it. The video a lot of us had purchased to try and get a better understanding of how to be a better jig and plastics fisherman…Well I do believe there is a light on up stairs and I’m ready to make use of it.

For any of you that haven’t had a chance to get your hands on this video you don’t want to wait till fall has past. This video makes it as clear as clear can be. The detail they come together with is second to none. Ask any one here that has already ordered one and let them tell you…

A big high five to James and Dustin for putting this video together with a film crew (and all that goes with it) to help anglers like us catch bigger fish with bigger plastic!!

Here are a couple of links where you can order this video and the plastics and jigs that they suggest using.

Mastering Plastics for River Walleyes

5″ K-Grub from b_fish_n tackle

4″ ringworm from b_fish_n tackle

just a side note too. I have several of these videos on hand . So if your in my area and want to save a couple of dollars on shipping just give me a hollar and I’ll set you up

Good Luck Everyone and I’ll see you on the water

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

The video is AWSUME!! I have watched that thing so many times I pretty much have it memorized, details, how too’s everything + the PROOF its all there!

I was never one to use much plastic, I always troll, pitch cranks, or drown minnows. Not any more by spring I will have the plastics figured out, I already have been have some luck with them!

Thanks James and Dustin for the know how!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.