Missing Cooler From Get-Together

• leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Help !!! I’m trying to locate the cooler that was used at the get-together to keep the Swiss Miss Pudding in. It was sitting next to the freezer of dilly bars. I left it there so everyone could help themselfs to the pudding. I figure someone took it to hold for me but not sure who. It was a brand new cooler from Wallmart that was used only for the ARM Event the weekend prior to the gettogether. The cooler was new and was only 30 bucks but it would be nice to get it back so I can use it for the next event. Thanks Steve

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I haven’t seen it Steve.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Blue and white? I’ve got it. I’ve been riding around with that huge thing in my burb for weeks waiting for someone to say they were missing it.

I’ll leave it with Steve at the resort in a safe place. It was sitting outside when I nabbed it.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

guilty as charged

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Not your responsibility Steve. Besides, I grabbed it right after the event. You never had a chance to forget it anywhere even if it had been in your care.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

No problem guys just wanted to make sure we had it for the next party.
    Hey Steve can you throw it up in the attic and I’ll make a trip down fishing soon and
    pick it up. How are you doing for October for cabin openings.Thanks James for grabbing it and if
    you have it full of crankbaits and plastics just leave them in there and I’ll store them
    for you.
    Steve

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Great, now I still need to get Jim Fishers coolers back to him. I also have his Northland Tackle banner…….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.