Question for all users ?

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I got a e-mail from a user I haven’t herd from in a long time..he couldn’t get logged back in since the upgrade to in-depthangling.com

My question is has anyone heard from BT-EYE Brad Burgeson

I miss his post and I want to make sure everything is ok !!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Dave, I haven’t heard from him but you could try e-mail him to get more info. There should be a simple way for him to get back on. Maybe for some strange reason he may have to re-register either under his user name or a new user name. Thanks, Bill

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The problem is the e-mail he used to send his message to us rejects all out attempts to mail him back. I’ve tried. So has Dave. I get a fatal error message each time. What to do?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Could he have a virus-bug on his computer e-mail or something? Sounds strange.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

not likely as the message comes from the mail server itself but who knows. This is our last-ditch attempt to contact him I guess. Anyone know Brad? Tell him to use a different e-mail account as we can’t reply to him using his current account.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Somebody up in the Burnsville area has to know Brad Burgeson. Any Help ?

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Let me dig up an old email that I have with his number…maybe I will give him a buzz to check in and see how he is doing and if he has any questions..I agree, I miss his posts and thoughts.

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

THANKS FOR ALL THE CONCERN GUYS I HAD A STROKE IN LATE MAY AND AM OUT OF THE HOSPITAL NOW I MISSED ALL OF YOU GUYS JAMES NICE JOB ON THE NEW SIGHT

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

THANKS JAMES DAVE KOONCE WAS ABLE TO GET THROUGH TO ME AND I”M BACK ON I DON’T NOW Y MY E-MAIL DIDN’T WORK NICE JOB ON THE NEW SIGHT GOD HOW I’VE MISSED FISHING AND THIS SIGHT

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.