Hunting forum interest…?

• splitshot
    Rosemount, MN

Yellowdog & Sander: I’m going to southern Manitoba on Sunday 9/21 for a quick 4 day duck/goose hunt and to test my 1.5 yr old black dog. She should be in top form! I’ll be driving right through ND past Devils Lk. and then north from there. I’ll check water/birds for what it’s worth on the drive and let you know what I see. I’m also going back for 9 days over MEA week in October,…. just farther north into Manitoba. I’ll give you a report once I’m back from both trips. In the meantime, I’ll be the guy you can’t see – hanging in my tree in western MN – looking for Mr. Big.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

WOW…in-depthoutdoors.com…in-depthhunting.com………..HMMMMMMMMM what’s next

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

A hunting forum or two would be great. How about trade a hunt. Lots of interest in this neck of the woods for turkeys and they are a fun bird to hunt. Also some very large deer running around. It will be time to start bow hunting soon but right now I’m still hunting a sturgeon. HA HA Steve

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I absolutely twisted in the wind over this descision guys. Had it not been for the overwhelming number of responses in favor of this I would not have done it. Well, it’s done. When the season’s are over, the sites go away within a couple weeks and come back again the next year prior to season opener. Deal? Deal.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Sounds great. Thanks James.

Gator Hunter

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

James I think the hunting forums are going to be a big hit.And they should attract more members.I have a friend from Penn St. that I’m going to let know about the new upland hunting forum.
    Ryan Hale

j_d
    Warroad, MN

sounds like a great idea, both hunting and fishing, almost too much to take

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.