Nice Buck!

• big dad
    Rochester, Minnesota

Big Dad gets bragging rights. If the picture works, this is oldest son Jeff with a nice opening day deer.

Brian Lyons

Super Buck
    Congrats!! Great to have that out of the way the first day

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Nice Buck Jeff
    I should have went bow hunting today instead of fishing, all I could catch was sheepies

big dad
    Rochester, Minnesota

I heard the fishing wasn’t too hot. Had a nice hike in the woods instead. Jeff was pretty excited. He had seen this buck a couple of weeks ago when he was out putting up stands. All he’s talked about since was getting a buck still in velvet. That’s what really made this one extra special. In addition to being a very interesting rack, it is 100% still in velvet. A bit unusual for September in Minnesota so I have been hearing.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

That is a nice buck, i dig the spread on it. nice shooting!

I am heading out bow hunting next weekend, waiting for the great fall bite to take hold before i start fishing hot and heavy. I will probably see you all on the water.

shane

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

A buddy of my neighbor just stopped and showed me a very nice buck he took last night. Also still in velvet.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Congrats on the buck. It’s that time of the year again.

Gator Hunter

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Congratulations on the harvest!!! That’s a nice trophy there! My dad has a 6 pt. in the velvet from Minong, WI, 1978. It is rare but a beautiful thing!

Saw one 10pt. last Monday…………..no velvet at all, no red on the beams or bases either. If only I’d have been hunting!!!!

big dad
    Rochester, Minnesota

I should say a nice one! WOW

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.