Visitors Pix from Red Lake Ontario

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

These pictures come to us from Owen Eads. He was up to the Great White North recently. Here is what Owen had to say about his catch….

Quote:

Just thought I would share a few photos from our recient trip to Red Lake , Ont. We stayed at Bow Narrows Camp again this year. We had great weather and awesome fishing ! Dan and Brenda and the staff made our stay very enjoyable and memorable.
    On my second day there I hooked into this 36 1/2 inch Pike, not 50 feet from where I caught a 43 incher last year on the same lure in about 18 feet of water. The Pike had a fresh battle scar just behind it’s head from what looked like a LARGER Pike !
    The Walleye measured 26 inches and was caught Lindy rigging with a chartruse floating jig tipped with a leach in 13 feet of water, on a ultra-lite rod. We had many eyes in the 22 to 24 inch size, and the largest was 29 inches.
    The Lake Trout measured 32 inches with a 19 inch girth and was caught on a 3 way rig in 56 feet of water. Our group of 4 caught 12 Lakers of which 3 were tagged fish. Thank you ,
    Owen Eads

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at in-depthangling,
    simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to
    [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as
    quickly as we can.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

very nice shots… its a clinic in how to take nice fish pix……

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Awesome pics Owen!!! Thanks for sharing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.