More Digital Camera stuff

• rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

My ongoing monitoring of the digital camera world continues… the biggest *splash* being made right now is still the new DSLR camera the Canon Rebel D300… here is a very comprehensive review of this camera…
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos300d/
    Ive put one on order, but the release date at this time is expected to be between mid september and mid october….
    In other news, my latest photo contest entry showed great improvement over my first!… I vowed to improve.. and so I did… 14th in a field of 121 top amatures and pros…. so I went from bottom 20 to top 20…. now I just got to get that coveted top 10 finish!…. and of course the VERY coveted FIRST PLACE!…….
    anyway… anyone with digital picture or printing or editing questions, run them by us here…. theres a lot to know….. and theres plenty of help to be had right here on THIS site!….
    BTW… checkout those pix in the sunset post if you havent already… I added 4 to the scenery catagory and there are some others there as well…. its worth checking out… and they are in large enough format to use as wallpaper….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.