Lowrance X-4 Owners Manual ?

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I can order one off the Lowrance Website,,,,but,,,,,,does anyone have one of these lying around or that could copy some of the instructions off and send them to me ? Thanks in advance…

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Thanks for the link MN-RST-RIDER, I’ve been there and it’s so old they are charging for a copy of one…there isn’t enough time left in this unit to warrant putting any $ into it…It was handed over to me to see if I could get it to work…well I got it working but it’s old , It would be a lot easier to show someone how to use it if there there was a manual…

nick
    Lakeville, MN

How old is this thing? I have the GF check into it, she might be able to help… Model # then is only x-4 ?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

serial # is HD 846 7635

Lowrance X-4

no other #’s

here is the pic of it

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Think they put enough buttons on that one?

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

Think they put enough buttons on that one?

That’s why he needs a manual!!! lol

J.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

no, the reason that he needs the owners manual is so he can set the time on the thing. it is just like a vcr. we know how to work it, but not set the damn time.

shane

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Quote:

That’s why he needs a manual!!! lol

Roger that, but to be honest – what in the sam he!! was Lowrance thinking when they designed that unit? It looks like it requires a PhD to run it.

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Hey Dave,
    I have a couple of those old antiques. One came new with my boat back in 1989, and I bought the other for spare parts just in case. I believe I still have a manual around here somewhere, I’ll take a look and let you know if I find it. The unit is a bit of a pain to operate, but not as bad as all the buttons suggest! I don’t use mine any more, but have not been able to toss them yet!!!
    Rooster

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Sorry Dave,
    I found my manual, but it is totally illegible. It would not be of any use to you.
    Rooster

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Thanks anyways Rooster, thanks for checking.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.