the grand slam of fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I want to say thanks to gator for a great day out on the water on saterday. however, we did catch every game fish on the river on saterday. we had walleyes, to northerns. even a cat, some sheepies, some nice large mouth bass, a couple little small mouths and a few whities. we even got a 2 crappies and 2 sunnies. to bad the 2 serious fisherman wern’t invited to the bass tourney that was going on also on saterday. I do have to say the only fish that we didnt catch that is a game fish, was a perch, unless there is one that we overlooked. It was a great day out on the water, and not to mention, we even helped another boater before finally calling it a day. I do have to say, it was a great day to be out on the water, and once again, thanks gator

shane

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

My pleasure Shane.

Gator Hunter

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

gator,

I am still trying to figure out where the bass tourney was fishing. I think that we would have done good fishing that rock where we where hammering them larger mouths. I did have alot of fun, i just wish we could have found the gators though. maybe later this season.

shane

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.