VIKINGS

• lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I posted earlier that I thought Tampa got robbed by the red in overtime. After seeing replays and hearing the definition of the rule I think it was a good call. I didn’t even know that was a penalty and I watch a lot of football.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

They finally figured out how to stop the Vikings from winning this weekend. They gave them a bye week. LOL

Gator Hunter

cfwalleye

Have you guys heard anything on Bennett’s return to what will be a very crowded Vikings backfield? I was in heaven out here in Seattle as they actually aired the last Vikings game….it just doesn’t happen very often.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

He is a couple weeks out yet. I’m thinking more like a month. It will be interesting to see what happens with those guys when he comes back. We don’t need bates once he returns, in my opinion. Gotta love the job Moe has done so far!!!!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

He should be ready by the Nov 2 GB game. He may be in game shape before that, but because he listed as physically unable to perform, he is ineligable before then.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Did you guys realize that this is the first time there have been four undefeated team in the NFL after week five?

Gator Hunter

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Is Denver one of the 4? If so, it’s going to be reduced to 3 or lower at our next game! C’mon Vikes!!!

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Nope. Now, there’s only 3, the Vikes, Panthers, and the next-Superbowl Champs KC.

Mark

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Was it SuperBowl 4 that KC beat MN? Anyway, I’m rootin’ for a rematch!!!

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Yep, it was 4.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I don’t know which team had the easier schedule this weekend the Chiefs or the Vikings. I mean who can’t beat the Packers. LOL

Gator Hunter

tazbbassin
    Des Moines, Iowa

Is that an NFC Championship I see headed this way ????

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Another one bites the dust. Denver became just another victim of the Minnesota Vikings today. Brian Russell had yet another interception and that lateral by Moss was just unbelievable. Is there no end to the talents of this team? It is just great looking forward to Sundays again.

Gator Hunter

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Yep those Packers are having a tough time arn’t they. Go Tennessee. Steve

newt
    Pillager, MN

I was lucky enough to be at the game yesterday to see Moss toss to Mo, great heads up play. The Vikes are lookin tough to beat right now, lets hope they keep the pressure on!!

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Enough said, Lenny! lol l

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

You know, I wish the Packers would win a game soon. It isn’t even fun picking on them anymore.LOL
    This one is for you Zimmy.

Gator Hunter

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

10 to 10 at half time, GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Mighty hard to run the ball with your hands around your throat……LOL!!

8-0 feels great, though!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Mark

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

They’re looking like the team to beat! Still pulling for a Vikings/Chiefs SuperBowl! The Vikes do have some work to do, no doubt, but they did go on a 12 game undefeated streak, last season’s last 6 and this years first 6. Hopefully this week served as a good wake up call and they’ll come back with a vengeance and beat the living snot out of those Packers!

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Hopefully, this kind of effort wont happen again anytime soon. They need to focus on the game at hand, and not read what people are writing about them. They are a good team, but I don’t feel they have a lot of room for mistakes. You make one, and the whole thing can get mucked up pretty quick. I think they’ll rebound nicely next week.
    6-1 is still a wonderful record for them at this point.
    Steve

rmartin
    United States

Hopefully this is the start of a LONG losing streak!

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Lenny, what kind of message board did you get me into anyways? lol Just red three posts from guys from Wisconsin stating…. “Go Vikings!” If I’m a Packer fan can I still be on here or are there some other guys on here that are still Packer fans that “live in Wisconsin”, even though the Packers are stinking up the joint. lol

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Packer fans are more than welcome, so long as their team keeps losing

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Zimmy
    There’s still plenty of room on the back of the wagon. By the way, if I was a Packer fan I think I would have wanted the Vikes to win this week. A loss is just the thing to get them refocused for the Hackers, er I mean Packers this weekend.

Gator Hunter

rmartin
    United States

Just wanted to keep this thread going as it will dry up if the fair weather suddenly turns foul.

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

I don’t know Gator. Based on what I’ve seen over the years, the outcome of Sunday’s game will have very little to do with anything the Vikes bring – if Favre bothers to show up, the pack is the most unstoppable team in football.

Here’s hoping he stays home. Go Vikes.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Favre almost never shows up in the dome. His record there is far from impressive. Vikes carry a lot of momentum under the tent……………..show up or not, Favre’s got his hands full and if Tice is the coach we think he is, the chedder melons are in for a long, hard day. The Vikes need to return to good defense and Moss has got to “outclass” the field.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I’m betting that Bennett gets a 20yd. plus run in his return Sunday. Whadda ya think guys?

Gator Hunter

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Hope you’re right about both Tice and Favre kid.

Moss has really become quite a player – no more of this Monday night hero crap. As far as the Vikes season so far this year he’s been the least of their worries. My new favorite thing to hear during the game is,

Quote:

Jump ball, Moss

If he’s one on one deep, they might as well fire the cannon before Culpepper even releases the ball.

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 238 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.