VIKINGS

• RipnLips1
    Roberts,Wi

Hooks,I wouldnt worry about that,Farve couldnt beat the bad news bears in the Big Inflatable Toliet(metrodome).Vikes looked a heck of alot better than the Pack,play calling is less desired.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

I couldn’t believe it today, the band wagon has started. All the cars with those little purple flags attached to the windows!
    Like I said the team will only succeed if Fumblepepper can hang onto the ball!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hoppefully Fumblepepper has figured out that he needs to hold on to the ball with both hands when running with the ball

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

I don’t think he’s learned anything, he’s had this problem the last couple years. Something about small hands? More like a lack of blood to the brain when he starts running, he forgets he’s got a ball in his hand.

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Being a die -hard Packer fan all I can say is that there is one team that never fails to disappoint me at the end of the season and that team is the VIKES. I always enjoy watching them self destruct. These guys are the most underachieving group in football and have been for years. By the end of the season they may go .500 and / or lose in the first game of the playoffs. Now I’m going to go run and duck…all in good fun guys!! Thats all I can say after such a butt whooping yesterday.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

tme for me to add some more to this post. I am not a true vikes fan. I bleed minnesotan, that means I support all of minnesotas teams. however, my sport starts in less than 2 weeks. I am a die hard hockey fan, the WILD RULE!!!! but it was such a sweet win in pack country. and it made me smile to see favre picked off 4 times.

SWWEEEEETT!!!!

shane

jeffsedlmayr
    Wisconsin

BEing a packer fan i must say that The Vikes have had one of the most talented teams in the last 4 years, but yet they have yet to achive anything besides making it to the NFC championship twice. The only thing that prevented them from that both times, was themselves choking. They should have walked all over the giants and should have beat the falcons, so no matter how AWESOME the vikes play during the regular season, don’t worry they always find a way to choke when it comes to the big time. had to say it guys

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I love rivalries.

Gator Hunter

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Are you kidding? Nobody chokes better than Detroit!!! The Pack was traditionally one of the most undesirable teams in all of NFL history until Lombardi came along. Bart Starr managed to return it to it’s dismal existance…………should’ve extended his contract!

Anyway…………we’ve got some good talent………just waiting for that magical coach!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Where is Tony Mandrich ro Majkowski when you need them???

orca
    Red Wing, MN

Cullpepper is brain dead!!! Your coach is a dork. Im sorry the Vikings are not Americas true team. You must all pay homage to the Gods of football, and beg forgiveness at the steps of Lambeau field. May they give you pitty on your poor lost souls…ps. Your team will choke and die like they always do..Orca..

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Is that sour grapes or just plain jealousy talking Orca? LOL

Gator Hunter

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

Need some CHEESE with your wine..

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

i think that he didn’t like the purple pride that was happening in green bay.

shane

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Now it’s time to fry up some bear for Sunday dinner.

Gator Hunter

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I’m headed to the Bears game on sunday night. Is anyone else?

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I’ll be there. Are you going up early? I’ll be on Washington St. by noon.

Gator Hunter

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Boy! Thank God we can all get along on the water! Can you see the Viking/Packer boat rage that could take place if we didn’t???
    Tuck

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Yeah, I’m going to a tailgate party being put on by some guys from a internet website. It is the Network54 NFC North board. Should be pretty cool. I know it is on the Wash. Av. tailgate lot. I plan to be there by noon-1.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey guys, I do have to agree, friendly ribbing is fun, but glad to see that we can all be friendly out on the water while we are out enjoying the water. I do wanna say that no matter the outcome of the season, the vikes still kicked the packers butt.

shane

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

ya da; ya da; ya da

skippy783
    Dysart, IA

I hope ths doesn’t lead to a bigger riot than what we’ve got already, but i don’t know why you’re talking about the packers and vikings…..the Chiefs are the only team that matters.
    Congrats to the vikings on the win…they were definately the lesser of two evils.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Chiefs? who are the Chiefs?

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Chiefs? I thought they were the Chefs. Kansas City is know for it’s BBQ!

howler
    bagley wi.

I’m wearing my viking cap, instead of the fishtheriver, for the vikings are still a team.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

We’ll I guess I’m going sunday looks like I need to find the FTR/FTL tailgate party Free tickets, the GF got ’em from work Free! section 140

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

well, were through the first quarter and it looks like “fumblepepper” is in full form tonight . why can’t he just HOLD ON TO THE BALL!!!!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

he didn’t want to let the fans down. he is trying to live up to the name and the fame. I am surprised that we don’t have a bigger score yet.

shane

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 238 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.