Go Viks

fireflick
    Alma WI

This is all I am saying.

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I hope Brett Favre plays with the Packers forever.

Gator Hunter

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

jeffsedlmayr
    Wisconsin

light has to shine on a dog’s but once in a season, the vikings should be very happy they pulled off that game considering they only ended up winning by five with the packers have 5 or 6 turnovers????
    randy moss though will always be impressive, along with culpepper, i think the pack attack needs to ditch favre and get vick

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

The packers scored most of their points in garbage time. By the way even with the broken leg Vick is better than Favre ever was.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I wouldn’t go that far !!!

Quote:

By the way even with the broken leg Vick is better than Favre ever was.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I say the win against the pack is sweet. just like having an ice cream cone on a hot day!!! I will say this, my fantasy team is going to rock, i have moss. great win, they vikes are looking goood!!!!!!!

shane

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Vikings S Corey Chavous (21) intercepts a pass intended for Packers WR Javon Walker. (AP)

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Quote:

I hope Brett Favre plays with the Packers forever

I hope that ‘first half Brett’ plays for them forever, and ‘second half Brett’ stays in the locker room as was the case on Sunday. Seems if you can stop the big plays, then BF just can’t build momentum.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Both teams are average at best-but the entire division stinks. I see the Vikings winning the division w/ a 8-8 or 9-7 record.

Sorry Packer fans-tough schedule and a home loss to MN, they already struggle at the Metrodome, if they lose in MN they will need to go 10-4 in the rest to win the division if the Vikes go 9-7.

Looks like Packer fans will have an one more week of ice fishing this year!

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

I agree with that Dave. While the Vikes looked really good in the 1st 3 quarters, the fact that they couldn’t put a dagger in the heart of the Pack worries me. They and the Packers have very tough schedules in front of them. 9-7 would be a good year for both teams. Watch out for a pesky Detroit team this year too. They looked darn good yesterday. That game will definitely help them build momentum and confidence.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

ya know !!!!

It’s to bad we don’t get paid for being couch coaches

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

The Vikes did look pretty good. I’m not worried about the 4th quarter. I don’t think it was a let down, more of a back off. The dagger was already in the heart. No need to twist it, and pour salt in the wound. The Pack was dead already.
    It’s always an interesting day in my house when the Vikes play the Pack. What with my wife being a Packer fan, and me a Viking fan.
    WOO HOO!!!!!!!
    Steve

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Guys I’m not a Vike’s fan but I thought they played very good the 2nd half of last season.The Green Bay win is a big win for them,always need the division wins.
    Ryan Hale

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Yeah, but Fumblepepper tried to give it to them late in the game. He is still way overrated.
    102 million dollars overrated!!!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

………..Fumblepepper…………..

I agree………….I watched enough of the game to see Donald Driver taken off the field (hope he’s okay!) and another guy hurt at the goal line. That’s it. Seeing less than 8 minutes in the 4th, 30 to 11, I thought……………3 touchdowns to win………..period. Vikings history?…………….Time vs. score, they stop playing to win and start playing not to lose. I said to myself, “30-25 at the end and hearing again about the comeback that almost came from “aFavre”. Morning paper? 30-25…………..I know my team too well!

And………….just to get this out of the way………….the Vikes can finish the season 2 and 14 and I’ll still love ’em…………….so long as the 2 both come from Green Bay!

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

From deep in the heart of Packerland…and being a Viking fan since a youngin I say HAHA to all my Packer relatives…

Hooks…I do agree that they are all over paid…They forget it’s a sport… I’d play for a McDonald’s Happy Meal if they let me… Even though I’d need Brett Farve’s bottle of Vioctine after ward…I’d still play with more heart than he did…

Not having A Vikings Schedule…as GOLDBERG would say…”WHO”S NEXT!!!”””‘

Can ya tell I’m a Viking Fan…….

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

I hope nobody thinks I’m not a vikes fan, I love to watch all of Minnesota’s teams (except the Lynx’s, Is womens basketball really a sport?)LOL
    But in my book you never pay athletes or polititians more than teachers, fireman, law enforcement officers and the like in my opinion. Games, should be just that, games, real life hero’s are those who can inspire young to learn, protect and serve and rescue people from the jaws of danger.
    We sometimes seem to have our priorities all screwed up?

And what is this Fantasy Football Craze?

Go twins, the next 4 games will tell the season!

Don Hanson

Hook, I agree to a point to what you are saying. That being said however, what about other entertainers like movie and music stars. Look at the bucks they pull in! The thing about a pro sports team is a community can call it theirs.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Yeah Don I know what your saying, just ranting.
    It still peaves me that some of these cry babies think there really better than everyone else based on being able to catch or throw a ball. But then I went through that in my twenties too. Just didn’t get the money.
    That must mean I’ve gained a little wisdom with age?

Or have been able to learn from my mistakes?

Good points Don!!!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Sun Sep. 14 7:35 PM Chicago KFAN ESPN/KSTP
    Sun Sep. 21 12:00 PM at Detroit KFAN FOX
    Sun Sep. 28 12:00 PM San Francisco KFAN FOX
    Sun Oct. 5 12:00 PM at Atlanta KFAN FOX
    Sun Oct. 19 12:00 PM Denver KFAN CBS
    Sun Oct. 26 12:00 PM New York Giants KFAN FOX
    Sun Nov. 2 7:35 PM Green Bay KFAN ESPN/KSTP
    Sun Nov. 9 3:00 PM at San Diego KFAN FOX
    Sun Nov. 16 3:15 PM at Oakland KFAN FOX
    Sun Nov. 23 12:00 PM Detroit KFAN FOX
    Sun Nov. 30 12:00 PM at St. Louis KFAN FOX
    Sun Dec. 7 12:00 PM Seattle KFAN FOX
    Sun Dec. 14 12:00 PM at Chicago KFAN FOX
    Sat Dec. 20 4:00 PM Kansas City KFAN CBS
    Sun Dec. 28 3:00 PM at Arizona KFAN FOX

RipnLips1
    Roberts,Wi

Jon J, I thought you would be in this already someone being a long time vike fan as you knows they always puk in the end.On the radio(way to work)they were talking vikes super bowl,i almost had to pull over cause i was laughing so hard.Pack had one of the worst games ive ever seen and they still almost came back.By the way,great play calling by the vikes—smart.You Sconi boys that are traders should be deported!!!!!

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Well Jamie,

We gotta celebrate while we can because if we play someone down the road on a losing streak ya know were going down.
    Almost always bet against the spread with the vikes.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I’m a die hard Vikes fan and a die hard Badgers fan.

Does that me I have to be deported and re-imported every Saturday and Sunday?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 238 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.