Amphibious Car Drives Over Water

• Dave G
    Rochester, MN

From http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030903/ap_on_hi_te/britain_amphibious_car_3

“Britain’s newest sports car took a test drive Wednesday, zooming back and forth across the waters of the Thames River in pure James Bond style. The Aquada can hit speeds of 100 miles an hour on land — and once it hits water, the wheels retract into the wheel arch, jets kick in, and the car is suddenly a boat. Once waterborne it can reach speeds of 30 miles per hour…”

I wonder if there is a tiller model and where do you put the rod holders?

Dave Gulczinski

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

I wonder if you can get it with a wet bar like the old Matt Helm car?
    This really dates me!LOL

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I don’t see any rod holders. They must be an option.

Gator Hunter

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Does the trunk convert into a huge livewell? Center console baitwell? Why isn’t one headlight red and the other green? Can you tow a kid on a skate board and turn it into wakeboarding? What happens when you open the door?

Lots of questions………maybe I should read the article!

One positive thought…………….no more wondering where to park the car for Croix fireworks!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I still think that i would rather have a boat than that fancy car. The wife wouldn’t kill me for a $30,000 boat. the price sticker on that car might get me into big trouble with the little lady. I still don’t see a place to store away a life jacket, tackle box! also does it come with cup holders that don’t spill all over the interior. not sure i would wanna sink with that think, to many $$$$$$$$ for it

shane

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.