Back in the saddle again!

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Hey Y’all!
    It is great to be back! I have been doing a lot of things behind the scenes with the Pro Staff, arranging major sponsorship programs for In-Depthangling. We have some sweet sponsors coming on board here shortly!
    I spent a week in Alaska chasing Halibut and salmon around the Kenai Peninsula. I have some great pictures and product reviews for B fish N Tackle, and St. Croix Wild River Rods! These will be posted up here shortly!
    Glad to be back! I have a couple more tournaments left, and will be back posting on Pool 3 and Mille Lacs here shortly.
    Tuck

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Welcome back Tuck!!! Can’t wait to see some of those pics!

How’s the weather up that way? Getting cool yet?

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Hey Eye-guide. We need to talk. I’m debating on buying a hull and I’m interested in a 1750 Fishhawk. Hull only, no motor, no trailer, I’ll rig myself……..

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Gary, send me a private email, or give me a call. We can take care of that for you!
    Weather up that way was awesome! What rain we did get was at night, and the days were about 70 and sunny! NO BUGS!!!!
    Tuck

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I didn’t know that was even possible up there! No bugs? Oh man……….I’ll have to check in with you before I plan one of those dream trips…………..make sure the timing is right!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Here is a Silver (Coho) salmon caught on a St. Croix Wild River rod in the Ninilchik River..

Don Hanson

Fished that river a few years back. Kid, my favorite months up there were April and September. Tuck was this your first trip up there?

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

From the something Chick river?
    Call me and pronounce that for me Tuck.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Been up there before. I have a buddy who lives up there. It was awesome! No running water, just a spring coming out of the mountain, gas lights, coal burning stoves for heat, just AWESOME! No phones, no nuthin’! Just fish, bears, and moose!
    Hook…Nin-IL-Chick
    Tuck

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Nice pronunciation.
    I just couldn’t get the syllable breakdown for some reason.
    Go figure!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.